My Noona (Pt.4)

His gaze hooded as he stared you down. He was licking his lips, anticipating the moment to have you. Finally, Tae has got you in his grips. He wasn't about to take it easy on you.
“Noona, I'm not a little boy anymore.” He kisses your cherry red lips keeping his erotic gaze heavy on you. “To me, you'll always be that little child clinging to me wherever I would go.”

Tae pushed you down on your bed as he laid his body on you, gazing into your eyes. You felt his bulge expand on your cunt. At this point, Tae was more than ready to tear your ass apart for making him wait so long to have you. “Noona, let me show you how much I've grown since then.” You were speechless but willing to take the offer. The way he made your senses tingle with sexual delight paralyzed your rational logic.

You kissed him on his lips as you placed your hands on his rounds.
Finally, you mustered up the courage to speak, “Show me what you got, bad boy.” Tae retorted, “My pleasure, kitten.” A haunting smirk tainted his juicy edges. He got off of you and stripped down. You sat up on the side of the bed. Ready to pounce on him.
Your eyes widened when you saw what he was packing.

Tae noticed your feral side creeping out of your dilated pupils, “You like what you see, baby?” He stands right in front of you, his dick aiming at your lips. Without a hitch, you swallow his shaft..~ WHOLE... He grunted and moaned loudly, “DAMN..~FUCK...YES
...KITTEN... AHHHHHH!!!” You firmly grab onto his ass cheeks.

He fisted your hair, pushing his throbbing cock deep within your throat. Tae thrusts into your mouth at breakneck speed. The last thrust in your mouth released his army of soldiers, which found its way in the depths of your throat. He pulsates whatever was left in the barrel of his gun before he pulls out.

He stood you up.. ~ ripping all your apparel off of your body one piece at a time, scattering it in pieces on the floor. Tae spared nothing and closed in on the kill. He eyed you up, licking his lips. He was practically foaming at the mouth as he circled you..~ checking out every inch of your body.

The scenery before him made his mouth water as his heartbeat rapidly increased, “Damn baby, you are fucking beautiful. Every part of you..~ flawless and built to perfection. Just the way I imagined it to be.” He bends you over and slaps you on your booty.
!SMACK! You wince as you feel that blow to your rear.

Tae picks you up bridal style and sets you nicely on your bed. He spread your legs and feed on your pussy like there was no tomorrow. Tongue coming in blazing hot, lighting your beating bean afire. Licking, flicking, swirling, sucking full throttle. Three digits are pumping in and out, clocking your sweet spot with precision. Your high pitch moans nearly shatter glass.

Your body..~ convulsing, breathing ragged as you coated his fingers with your essence for the last time. He left you empty, focusing his feral gaze on your face twisted from the whole ordeal. He licked every single bit of your sweet dew off his fingers. “Your pussy is sweeter than sugar, my precious noona baby.” He slowly inches his way up..~ your physique.

His warm tongue glide through your folds as he... slowly makes his way up to your abdomen, resting in the middle of your breast as he plants a kiss between them. You moan as you feel his length gently slide through your wet folds. He massages your globes, leaving his trail of love bites on them. Tae's tongue sweeps up your neck. Pass your chin as he laid his lips on ours.

Tae smirked as he spoke, “Are you enjoying yourself, kitten?” Your sweet sensual voice hummed a tune, “Mmmm, yes, daddy...” His mischievous smile gently plastered on his profile, “This is just the beginning, my love. There is more to come.” That shimmer of lust sparkled in his dark chocolate orbs as he slammed his length into your double-coated walls.

Your body arched as your toes dug into the bed. Slow hard thrust, making you feel every inch of his throbbing cock. Tae pulls out and fills your hot cavern beyond its limitations once again. Repeating the cycle till both of you are a moaning mess. He implants his seed in you as you baptize him with your juices.

He kisses you on your plump juicy edges and smiles brightly, ”I'm glad you were my first.” Your eyes broaden from hearing those words. He seemed like he was experienced, ”I'm your first? You're kidding, right?” Tae chuckles, “Nope, I'm not kidding. You took my virginity away, you thief.” You slapped his ass hard. Both of you shared a hardy laugh.

He kisses your lips yet again, “So can I call you to mine?” Tae patiently waits for an answer, “YES, you little devil. I'm all yours!” His infamous boxy smile leaped in joy on his face, ”I love you, noona baby...” You reel him in for a passionate kiss, “I love you to Tae bear.” He pressed his moistened lips on your forehead before speaking, “Well, since we are official and we still have a few more hours to spare. Ready for round two?” He wiggled his brow as you felt his bulge swelling again.

THE END

________________________

Thanks for your love and support

Borahae 💜