Icing On My Cake [Pt.4]

[SLOW BURN]

[SLOW BURN]

Taehyung lightly pushes her back against the door... helping her take off the oversized shirt that she was using to cover her bare torso. Lyric raised her arms as he slowly pulls the shirt off her naked body. Her enormous boobs softly drop in front of his hooded orbs. He tosses her shirt on the floor somewhere... kneading each mound as he...SLOWLY... Jogs his tongue around each of her nipples before suckling them. A round of sweet whimpering leaves her edges as her legs clasp tightly around his waist. Lyric raised her hips...~ grinding on his abs stimulating her clit. The tantalizing tickling from her swollen nub rubbing on his happy trail sends shivers down his spine... charming his snake between his thighs to expand into full maturity. Taehyung knew at this point Lyric was needy...YET... He continued to let the slow burn intensify between them. He was savoring this moment to be intimate with her since they were in their teens. Even though he wanted to rail her immediately, he let the tension between them build up just a little bit more.

Lyric whined as she bucked her hips,
“Please, Daddy... I need you in me. Ah, mmm!” She continued to rub her throbbing clit on his chiseled abdomen. Her constant cooing and a hot trail of essence lined his happy trail. Lyrics cunt posed a challenge to him. Taehyung wanted nothing more than to fill her to the brim with his thick dick. He bit his bottom edge as she arched her back against the wall. Her hips swivel as she felt his fingers circle her blossoming bud. “Don't rush it kitten, be patient daddy's gonna give you more than you can handle soon enough.” He hungrily kisses her as his hands slide around to her derriere. He carries her to his bed and lay Lyric down in the middle. Taehyung's eyes darken with a lust-filled appetite to destroy her treasure box between her thighs with his tongue and cock.

Taehyung slowly crawls between her legs like a lion hunting his prey. His feral gaze locked on her as he licked his lips with anticipation in hopes of ruining her with his twelve inches of joy between his legs. “Spread for daddy, Strawberry!” He commanded and she obeyed by spreading her legs wide as he nestled his head in between her thighs. He lightly sucks on each dampened glaze crease that encircles her beating bud. His tongue dips into her dripping core... curling and stretching out her walls. “Mmm, Oh yes daddy..~ Ahh!” She cooed as she massaged her breasts lightly pinching each nipple. He softly groans as he felt the throbbing ache in his oversized rod.
He had an internal conversation with himself as he feasted on his piece of cake, “Easy there Kim Taehyung, take it nice and slow. Let's make this a memorable moment shall we?” How he wants to just fuck her hard and fast. Patience is a virtue, slow burn is the name of the game... he reminds himself.

Tae's tongue paddles in an upward direction in the valley of her glistening folds straight to her thumping pearl where he suckled, swirled and teased her nub with the tip of his tongue. His digits pumping and curling feeling out her inner walls as it breaches her sweet spot that made Lyric grind into his face as she fists his hair...~ pushing his tongue deeper between her drench folds mixed with her juices and his saliva. Her back arches as she screams his name, “Taehyung-ah... Mmm, daddy yes... yes, I'm coming ahhh!” as she chased her high. Taehyung was satisfied with the outcome, his intense gaze fell upon her as he licked his fingers clean of her essence. His tongue traced up her abdomen he placed his love bites on every inch of her torso.

Taehyung slowly worked Lyric's physique as she continue to moan praises to him. He dominated her mouth with his tongue as he hungrily...
yet passionately kissed her. His hardened cock glides through her moist creases. Without warning, he filled her hot percolating cup to the brim with his thick lengthy dick. Her wrists are pinned over her head as he slowly swivels his hips and passionately pounds his cock into her core. “Ah, your pussy...mmm, so fucking tight. Mmngh!” Each deep, hard...slow thrust whipped from his hips caused Lyric to hiccup her moans. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she drove her nails deep into the mid of his back, “Mmm, yes daddy...F...fuck me...fuck me, harder, faster! DON'T STOP...AH! I WANNA CUM DADDY!” Taehyung smirks hearing Lyric beg, which was perfect timing because he was ready to annihilate her throbbing cunt with his pulsating cock. He growled out, “You want daddy to fuck you hard and fast don't you?” He slams his rod in her ravenous cunt as she screams in sexual bliss, “YES DADDY, F...FUCK ME HARD, FAST, AND DEEP...PLEASE, AHH!”

Taehyung's boxy grimace filled with amusement. He pressed his lips on hers as he thrust hard into her for the last time. He pulled out of Lyric leaving her briefly, clenching around nothing. He positions her face-down ass up. He spread her ass cheeks apart as he watched his thick dick slowly get suctioned up by her dripping core. Both moan in unison, “Ahhh, yes!!!” She felt her walls get stretched beyond their limits. He couldn't wrap his mind around the sensation he felt when Lyric's cunt dialed down hard giving him a snug ride in her slippery chasm.
He placed her arms behind her back cuffing her wrists with one of his big slender hands. While the other one smacks her ass cheek leaving his purplish imprint behind. She winced and moaned feeling his cock invade her tight package between her thighs, “Ouch mmm, ooh...yes daddy right there...FUCK ME HARD, MAKE ME CUM..~AHH!”

Taehyung slammed into her bruised velvety walls once again as he growled,
“I'll make sure you can't walk after this session, Strawberry!” The deafening sound of skin slapping sprinkled with moans and grunting littered the atmosphere as the slow burn intensifies into a full-blown fuck fest. He put her in every position under the sun with maximum penetration to, ‘FUCK HER UP!’ He didn't go back on his word, he meant what he said and is carrying out his mission to the fullest degree. Lyric's body quaked under him as she released a steady flow of her creamy essences. His breathing labored, sweat beading from his drenched locks of wavy hair that frame his face beautifully. His thrust was erratic as he continues to ram his iron rod deep into the corners of her honeycomb walls where he impaled his seed within her.

THE END