Ocean's Edge (Pt.5)

After Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook met with Joshua. They decided to have dinner and cruise the nightlife on the island. While the guys were having fun, Tae was missing you. “Hyung, are you alright?” Jungkook curiously asked. “I miss my baby. I would rather be spending time with her right now.” Tae replied as he watched a group of drunken tourists cross the street.

Yoongi overhead Taehyung and Jungkook, talking about you. “Just curious, Tae, how long have you known her?” Tae lazily spoke, “I met her this morning at the beach. We watched the sunrise together, and we clicked.” Jimin retorted, “Really, Taehyung? I thought you were with her longer than that. I mean, you are totally..~ hooked for just knowing her TODAY...” Taehyung retorted, “She is perfect in every way, and her parents approve of us dating.”

“So, hyung, is she eye candy for you? Or is it something more? I mean, there was one time you told me there is no such thing as love at first sight.” Jungkook asked Taehyung. “You are right. I did say that at one time. Now I can honestly say I believe in it. I love her Jungkook-ah.” Taehyung crossed his arms, pulling his hoody on his head. Jimin spoke in a concerned tone, “Are you sure it's love?” Taehyung retorted, “Yes, it's love! I had never felt this way before.”

Taehyung was a little irritated by the constant barrage of questions. He understood their concerns and curiosity. They wanted the facts even though it was staring at them in plain sight. Taehyung is head over heels for you. He would give his life for you. He received a notification on his phone. When he checked who it was. It was a text message from you. A smile glowed brightly on his face. When he saw that sexy pic of you in sheer white lingerie, he could see the silhouette of your nipples and womanhood through the material. The message said, “I miss you too, daddy. I wish you were with me right now. xoxoxo 💋”

Taehyung was salivating at the mouth, looking at your picture. “Damn it, baby, what are you doing to me? FUCK!!!” He could feel his dick twitch in his pants. I guess this is what I get for sending you my fresh out of the shower pic. “FUCK, FUCK, FUCK~ you drive me crazy, kitten!” He screamed internally as he licked his lips. Jungkook noticed Taehyung's pants pitching a tent. He laughed to himself and decided to text Tae.

[Text Message Between JK & Tae]

JK: Hyung, are you that cold, or did noona send you a sexy pic? Just curious because your pants are standing a mile high from my view.

Tae: Yah! Jungkook-ah, shit! It was a very sexy pic... FUCK! My baby is enthralling. UGH 😩😩😩

JK: Yeah, I noticed that!!!

Jungkook winked and laughed at Taehyung. Tae raised his brow as he pulled his jacket over his erection. JK whispered in Tae's ear. “Pulling your jacket over it just made it more obvious.” Jungkook started to laugh as Tae slightly giggled. “Shut up, JK!!!” Jungkook's laugh became louder. Jimin parked the car at the hotel they were staying at.

Taehyung's phone rang, your face flashed on his phone with the nickname he calls you “DDALGI  (STRAWBERRY).” He was so happy that it was you.

Taehyung: Annyeong, Ddalgi, how are you doing?

You: I'm doing fine, Tae Bear. I miss you, though. By the way, why do you call me Ddalgi? Not that there is anything wrong, but I am curious.

Taehyung: Because your scent smells like strawberries and vanilla..~ NA DDALGI, I miss you too, sweet baby of mine. Mmm, Can I come and see you tonight?

You: Well..~ My dad wants to speak with all of you. Can you make this happen?

Taehyung: Sure, baby!

Taehyung put you on mute as he told the guys what was going on. They agreed to speak with your father.

Taehyung: I got you on speakerphone, baby. We are willing to listen to what your father has to say.

You gave the phone to your dad. He told them since the night was still young and they all had a free day tomorrow. We invite all of you to the Seong Estates to hang out with your family. Tonight we will do the game room and karaoke bar on the premises, and tomorrow a pool party. So bring sleepwear and extra clothes for tomorrow. Your dad handed you back the phone. Taehyung took you off the speaker.

Taehyung: Looks like we will all be there for a sleepover at your parents' estates.

You: I'm glad all of you are coming to spend the night, mainly because you are coming over, Winter Bear. I miss having you around.

Taehyung: I miss you as well, Ddalgi. I will pack my things and see you in a bit, my love.

Taehyung packed as fast as he could. He didn't want to waste any more time. He wanted to be with you too. He couldn't stand the fact that both of you had to be apart. After the guys packed up, they all headed to the Seong family estates.

 After the guys packed up, they all headed to the Seong family estates

PART 6 COMING SOON!!!