Weekend Honeymoon

[3]

[3]

It has been a whirlwind of events getting to know each other personally and sexually. Texting, Sexting, and FaceTime when we are apart because of our work schedules. But when we were together it was magical. We were inseparable and joined at the hip. Who said Leo's and Scorpio's ain't compatible is a lie from the pit of hell. It's been three months of happiness for both of us. Our relationship is smooth sailing. My family loves him, but most of all my Papi loves him to death. It was hard at first Papi was overprotective. I am his only child and he never wanted me to get hurt. When my ex-husband hurt me... it killed him. Taehyung loves my Papi and my Papi feels the same way. So in all aspects, things are looking hopeful. We have something beautiful, what God has given nobody can take away.

I got taken out of my thoughts as a notification chimed on my phone. A text from Daddy, I immediately opened up his text.

-How is it going at work, Angel?

-I just got done documenting things. It seems like a pretty quiet night I was able to post another part of my ongoing fic.

-I know, I was the first to give you kudos, votes, and likes on all the fic platforms that pertain to you... My Queen! I love how you mix dreams with reality and let them mature like fine wine. The sex was generous in this chapter. 😈

-Well thank you, My King! But you know the sex part is always better in person, Daddy. 😏😈

-Color me interested? You are against the cedar tree as my fingers dive deep and curl in the depths of you.😈

-Mmm, feels good Daddy... Harder🤤

-You love Daddy's lengthy fingers in you, hmmm, Angel?

-Ahh~yes, yes... Daddy! But, my kitty wants to swallow your 12-inch pulsating cock. 😏🤤

-Don't be greedy, Angel!😏

-But, Daddy... I'm needy!😈

Taehyung sends me a dick pic with the caption.
“So am I.”

-Daddy you are being naughty. 😏🤤

-My dick taut in your velvety walls...

-Mmm, Fuck... Daddy, harder... Fuck my brains out! 🫦

-Where are you located in the hospital?

-The conference room on the tenth floor that isn't in use.

-Perfect stay there, I'll be there in five minutes.

-Wait in five minutes?! Your flat is an hour away.

-What did Daddy say?

-I'll be there in five minutes...

-Good girl... See you soon, Angel of mine.

I set my phone down and waited for Daddy's arrival. I was in shock that he would only take five minutes to get here to the conference room. I mean he was supposed to pick me up in three hours since he dropped me off at work this morning. It is close to midnight right now. But damn he is fast. I thought to myself.