00

their words did not surprise you in the least. their harsh insults any other person would feel emotions at, and yet, you felt nothing. you could always feel their harsh glares on you, their whispering when you had your back turned.

they only ever let you know when he wasn't around. once he was gone, they treated like absolute dog shit, like you were nothing but a piece of hard gum that they happened to step on.

"you're so fucking annoying, y'know?"

"i can't believe my brother keeps you around."

"you're lucky mikey likes you, otherwise you'd be dead."

"sometimes i wish you would just die already."

their hatred is something you don't understand. one day, mikey wanted to introduce you to his gang, the one he would talk to you about for hours on end. you were excited.

but the moment his friends laid eyes on you, you wanted to curl up and die. their stares were like little sharp needles, piercing into every inch of your body. they all judged you from afar.

"y/n, how do you like everyone?" he would always ask you, a big smile on his face.

"they're awesome!" plastering a smile onto your face, you stuck close to mikey, he also stuck close to you, so no one really ever had the chance to hurt you. but there were the times they did get to.

your face would be planted into the ground, multiple bruises and scratches littering your exposed skin. the violent ones were the only ones who hurt physically – like baji.

the less violent ones would simply stare at you from afar, with their hatred filled glares and their insults that they whispered among each other. for example – hakkai. mikey had told you he was shy around girls, so you were shocked when you heard him talking about you with mitsuya the first time. you didn't dare confront him, no.

you've never confronted anyone. even the girls. there are only two of them. hina and emma, and you desperately want to be friends with them.

but everytime you approach them, they run away, usually to their boys. takemichi doesn't really do anything, he's just a bystander, too focused on his own responsibilities. but you know he doesn't like you either. draken on the other hand, he's the best at hiding it, he has to be, since he's always by mikey's side.

there's only one person who fucks with you the most. sanzu. sometimes you forget he exists, until you see around the corner, that bloodthirsty look in his eyes. and his katana is near him every time you run into him.

"why does everyone hate me so much?" you'd cry to yourself when no one was around. mikey is completely oblivious to everything, and everyone, including yourself, would rather keep it that way than have him find out.

sometimes you think you should actually listen to them.

"sometimes i wish you would just die already."

you'd stare at yourself and question if it's your appearance that makes them hate you so much. or maybe it's your personality, you've never really liked your personality in the first place.

even if their hatred doesn't surprise you, it still hurts, of course.

as if things weren't bad before you met everyone. you don't have any friends minus mikey. because every one fucking hates you, even though, you didn't do anything at all.

UNEDITED.