09

no one stops as your fist collides with his face, glasses shattered and thrown across the floor. he doesn't fight back, much to everyone's surprise. he lays with his back on the ground and your trembling figure hovering above him.

you want to scream, insult him, and tell him how much of a shitty person he is. but every time you attempt to make a sound, your throat closes up and pain shoots through it.

"y/n-" someone reaches out to stop you.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! ANY OF YOU!" the words slip through your mouth, and you can taste the familiar metallic taste of blood on your tongue.

looking down at your unconscious brother, you stand up on wobbly legs. everyone stares as you cough dryly, blood splattering onto the floor below you. your wound is opening up, from the inside and outside. blood dripping from the wound and from your trembling lip.

glancing around at the people around you, you make a run for the door.

"Y/N!" mikey calls after you, but you're out the door by the time he finally starts to make a move in your direction. you turn whatever corner comes first, then the next, until you are sure he is not following you on his bike.

you slide down the brick wall that is closest to you, clutching your bleeding throat while letting the blood fall from your mouth.

"what's a girl like you doing out here?" an unexpected presence appears beside you, walking to you until their shower is looming over you. hesitantly, you look up, making eye contact with the prettiest eyes you've ever seen.

you shake your head while gesturing to your wounded throat, trying to tell him you can't speak. thankfully, he has a brain and actually uses it, nodding in understanding while crouching down to look at the wound.

standing up, he starts to walk away, "follow me."

when he realizes you don't move from where you are, he sighs, "you can trust me." he gives you a small smile, and you decide following him is your best bet at the moment. so you push yourself from the ground and follow him.

"my name is izana, by the way." you nod, and soon you two arrive at a place where a group of men are standing. you recognize two of these men right away.

"y/n? what happened?" rindou asks you when you immediately approach him and his brother. you uncover your wound and point to the blood. their eyes widen for a split second before ran is walking away, then he comes back with a first aid kid.

as ran is bandaging your wound, izana walks back over to the three of you.

"you know this girl?" he questions the brothers, and they both nod in unison. beside izana this time is a boy with a mark down one side of his face. you make eye contact and give a small wave, but his eyes widen and he looks away. he doesn't acknowledge you.

"say, girl, what do you think of toman?" he questions you, and after pondering for a moment, you bring your arms up and form an X with them. he smiles at this.

"perfect." he mutters to himself while walking away, and the brothers stare at you with shock. they don't question you, but something obviously happened that made you suddenly dislike toman, well, dislike toman even more.

when the bandaging is done, you follow ran and rindou as they gather with the rest of the men, standing around izana. he seems to be the leader.

"girl, would you like to join my gang?" izana asks, his expression looking slightly crazed. this question is unexpected, really, since you only met him today. but even so, you give a thumbs up.

"then, welcome to tenjiku!" toman may not have a reason to hate you now, but you'll give them one. what do you call this? ah, yes, revenge.

UNEDITED.

a/n: y/n is toman's #1 hater, minus mikey.

last chapter for tonight <3