03: end

JIGOKU ENDING.

"boss, bonten is proposing an alliance with our gang." a young man kneels in front of the desk of his boss, who places her coffee onto her desk. with a sigh, she rubs her tired eyes.

"when do they want to talk about this "alliance" they have proposed?" she questions, keys clicking on her computer as she adds this meeting to her busy calendar.

"t-tomorrow... at dawn." the slam to her keyboard makes him flinch.

"fuck, do people not sleep these days!" she exclaims, grabbing her coffee and downing the rest of it. crushing the empty cup in her hand, she throws it at her subordinates head, and he catches it before it can hit the floor.

"throw this away, you are dismissed for the night." she tells him, and he leaves after a simple nod.

"why did i choose to continue the gang life when i could've started over- but, i'm powerful, and as a woman too, fuck yeah. mikey will be so surprised when he sees who i am." a faint smile adorns her face at the thought of meeting an old friend.

"but he hates me now. but it's also my fault." she grabs her head and pulls on her hair, "why was younger me such a fucking idiot?!" she bangs her forehead against her desk before relaxing slightly.

eyes fluttering shut, the leader of japan's second most powerful gang, jigoku, falls asleep on her desk for the fourth day in a row.

THE NEXT MORNING.

"miss kisaki! wake up, bonten is waiting for you in the meeting room! they're furious, impatient fucks they are." your assistant is shaking your shoulders to wake up, immediately backing away at your first reaction.

groaning, you push yourself up from your seat and yawn.

"get me a coffee, i'll be on my way." giving yourself a lookover in the mirror hanging on the wall, you shrug. you look like shit, but you don't care. you're not trying to please anyone, you have no one to please.

your assistant already has coffee ready for you, and you give her a look of praise before taking it and entering the meeting room.

you're lucky you look so different, more mature and much older, than the last time they all saw you. shit would go down if they find out who you are.

everyone is waiting for you, your own executives at that. but they won't be introduced at the moment, they are more there for show, you run everything around here. depending on other people is something you do not allow yourself to do, nor do you let yourself get attached. more so you don't hurt other people rather than them hurting you.

"hello bonten." you speak as you sit at the far end of the table, mikey sitting at the other, chewing on his taiyaki.

"good morning miss-"

"do not speak my name." you cut them off, and all of your executives nod, hanging their head low as you turn back to bonten. all of them are looking at you with curiosity now.

"so, mi- manjirou, why did you want to propose this alliance with my gang?" your first mistake is nearly calling him by his nickname, then calling him by his first name. setting down his snack, he looks up at you with tired eyes that match yours.

"if the two most dangerous gangs in japan join together, imagine how much could be accomplished, especially since we both rule different areas." you ponder the idea of this before a smile curves up on your lips.

"sounds fun. deal. now if we're done, i need to go get some fucking sleep." you stand up from your seat, and your assistant walks over to you.

"miss kisaki-" your hand clasps over her mouth, but it's too late.

that's your second and final mistake. letting your identity be known to bonten. someone's hand slams down on the table.

"y/n. deal's off. jigoku and bonten are rivals- no, enemies." mikey states, eyes burning into yours and you can feel the other executives staring at you as well.

furrowing your brows, you let out a laugh, clutching your stomach.

"fine, but don't be surprised if you're not on top soon." your executives laugh along with you, it echoes throughout the meeting room as you take your leave.

this is getting fun.

UNEDITED.

a/n: i could literally turn this into the prologue for a bonten x reader / sequel

but that concludes this book </3

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK !! UR ALL AMAZING