15

you've been sitting here with kokonoi for at least an hour, just talking about your lives. he ranted to you about how he used to love this girl name akane, and how she died, and her brother. you zoned out halfway through. now, you guys are sitting on your phones, huddled close to each other in a desperate attempt to keep warm from the chilly night air.

"i have one question about your rant earlier." he suddenly tells you, talking about how you recapped your past week. you nod, signaling he can go on, "what is your motive?"

"what?" you haven't thought about what your motive is.

"like, you didn't betray the gang, but you did betray the leader, because he was your friend." that hits you, you never thought about you joining another gang would affect mikey. even though you think about him almost all day. thinking back to earlier, when you kicked him and kazutora, you recall their hurt expressions. their hurt expressions were only there because you left them for some guys you met earlier that week. you betrayed them.

holding your face in your hands, you speak, "i'm a horrible friend..." you groan, and kokonoi just pats your back.

"don't worry, so am i." he laughs dryly, slouching back onto the bench. you don't laugh with him though, sitting up and letting your head hang back.

you stare at the stars. the moon is waning away, since the full moon was the night before, the moon phase is changing. tears start to form in your eyes, as the reality of your situation hits you. at this current moment, you have no true friends with you. you could count the haitani's, but looking back on the threats they sent you in their texts earlier, you doubt that.

they aren't called sadistic for no reason. you know who they are now, you've done your research.

"are you really gonna cry right now?" kokonoi snorts, poking your cheek. you flinch.

"man, don't touch my fucking cheek like that..." you mutter, holding your cheek like he just punched you. kokonoi rolls at your dramatism.

"i wish i could drink away my feelings like adults do..." you say out of the blue.

"now, now, don't go all depressed on me...but, i do have some alcohol at my place." he mumbles, somewhat hoping you don't hear, but in the silence of the night, you do hear him.

"really?! let's go to your place right now!" you stand from the bench, grabbing his hand and pulling him off the bench too. giving in, he leads you out of the poorer part of the city, and yes, he did walk there. people would have noticed him if he came in an expensive vehicle.

"you live in a penthouse?!" you whisper-yell as the two of you enter the lobby of the tall building. kokonoi shushes you and guides you over to the elevator, trying to keep a low profile from the other people in the room.

"shut up-" kokonoi shushes you again as you guys reach the top floor, entering the large penthouse which takes up the entire floor.

"go sit over there." he points to a luscious couch only a few feet away before disappearing down the hallway, presumably going to get the alcohol he spoke of. you stick your tongue out at him, not liking the way he is bossing you around, but you follow what he said and sit down on the couch.

he comes back with a bottle of something and glass cups.

"you're underaged, right?" you question, and he nods, but doesn't go into detail on why an underaged boy like him has access to alcohol. he opens the bottle and pours a decent amount into each glass, before putting the bottle down and handing you your glass.

"you're drinking with me?" you question, the scent of the drink wafting to your nose, "is this vodka?" kokonoi nods, sipping his drink, trying to hide his disgust.

you tilt your head back and down half of the glass, no, you've never drank alcohol before, but at this point you'd do anything to get your mind off of...everything. kokonoi watches you down your glass and reach for the bottle, but he stops you.

"let me do it." he says, pouring more into your glass, watching you down it again. he grabs the glass from your hand, that was a quick drinking session.

you're pretty tipsy from those two glasses, but what was he expecting? you're a teenager who has never drank before, so you aren't expected to hold your alcohol very well, he just hopes you won't throw up on him.

"mm..." you groan, leaning against kokonoi for support. "mm sorry..." you apologize for an unknown reason.

"shut up..." he mumbles, dragging you to the guest room down the hallway. he lets you keep your clothes on, he is not a pervert. laying you down, he props a pillow under your head and pulls the covers over you. walking to the bathroom, he pulls the trash can to your bedside.

"if you need to throw up, there's a trash can right here." you give him a weak smile and loudy thumbs up, before your hand drops and he can hear your breathing even out. he pulls his phone out.

kokonoi: you're girl is here with me, she's drunk tho

rindou: you let her drink?! are you fucking crazy

kokonoi: she asked me

rindou: that doesn't mean you have to let her drink

kokonoi: but she was stressed and frustrated, drinking is a good way to get rid of that

rindou: whatever, ran and i are on out way

he puts his phone down and looks at you one more time, sighing in frustration. he sits in the armchair that is sitting in front of the TV in the room, which is located at the foot of the bed. he'll watch over you until the brothers get here.

UNEDITED.

a/n: y/n is having boy problems but she hasn't even met all of the love interests, lolol, also let's hope she didn't like the alcohol too much