07

your legs finally give out from under you, and you would have fallen to the ground if it weren't for kazutora catching you, holding your trembling body close to his own.

"who's this?" somehow, hanma was able to escape from his fight with draken, appearing beside the two of you. while you start to look up at hanma, someone pulls you from kazutora's grasp.

"get your hands off of her, kazutora." your whip you head around to see mikey right behind, anger all over his face while the blood on his head starts to dry. right as you open your mouth to speak, people start shouting. toman starts shouting.

"leave her!!"

"she's with them now!"

everything they've been holding back is suddenly out in the open, making mikey realize who everyone thinks of you. you watch as he processes things, his hold on you only tightening.

"...why didn't you tell me?" he questions you, the anger from before now replaced with confusion, "i could've-"

"y/n. the police are here, c'mon." finally, the brothers come down from spectating to retrieve you. you thought they'd leave you here, but no. toman is cheering amongst each other, thankful that you'll finally be gone. seeing their joy, tears form in your eyes. but you wipe them away, pulling mikey into a hug.

"i'm sorry...please forgive me." you whisper into his ear, before pulling away and walking past kazutora, who tries to grab you, but his hand is smacked away by ran.

as you exit the junkyard with the brothers, you feel a pang of guilt in your chest, but brush it off. you'll contact mikey after this, and you can still be friends outside of toman. Right?

"watch out." rindou pulls you out of the way after you nearly run into a pole. you let out a small yelp, still shaken up from the earlier situation. rindou sighs and grabs your hand, making you walk between him and his brother, "stick close to us."

you grip his hand tightly in your own unconsiouisly, sending him a slight nod. while you're looking away, ran shoots his brother a teasing look, making the younger turn pink and glare at ran.

as the three of you make your way back to their house, you let your visions blur a bit, your eyes unfocusing. reaching up to your neck where you feel a slight sting, you nearly faint at the sight of blood. you look up for help, but there's no one there.

"what?" you rasp out, voice cracking as more blood flows out of your unknown wound. the world is fading from your vision.

"she betrayed the president.."

"i knew she wasn't as good as she acted."

"wasn't that the haitani brothers she left with? probably slept-"

"man shut up, no one would sleep with her ugly ass!"

laughter rises from around you, whispers coming from every direction. using your shaking hand, you cover your ears, blocking out their voices.

"y/n?" his voice catches your attention, making you jerk your head towards his voice. it's mikey, but is it really? "why are you leaving me?" he comes closer to you, hand outstretched.

when his skin hits yours, your body falls to the floor, head colliding with the concrete sidewalk. from the little you can see, mikey was never really there. but the haitani brothers are crouching over you with worried expressions.

"they actually cut her!"

you ignore their words, were you hallucinating earlier?

you were. you remember everything said, was that what you thought of yourself. does mikey really hate you now?

as much as you would do anything for his happiness, even if it means destroying your own, maybe, just maybe, mikey will be happier with you gone. toman will make him forget you.

"y/n!" someone is coming up to the three of you, and a frantic mikey comes into your vision, "y/n!" your vision goes black after that, blood trickling down your neck as rindou calls for an ambulance.

UNEDITED.

a/n: so much shit just happened lmao