Chapter one

A/n: Iguro is really out of character, forgive me!

-Y/n L/n-

"A patient in critical condition is going to be arriving soon, a Hashira, make sure you prepare a room for him." A h/c'd teen urgently told a nurse that was near him.

"On it, Mister L/n!" The nurse told. She had long, messy black hair, green eyes, and a chubby build. She was cute and clumsy. Her name was Aiamey, or Ami for short.

///

"The room is finished, and there is a bunch of gauze and random bandages. As well as that medicine from Lady Kocho." Ami said as she walked into her master's study.

"Thank you, Ami! He should be here by now.. I wonder what's taking so long?" Y/n sighed. "It's none of my business but I'm worried.."

A long bang was heard from downstairs, as well as a male's voice..

"That must be them, I'll help the Kakushi bring him up. Wait for orders in that room." Y/n told the younger nurse and left the area.

"Yes sir.."

///

"Where is he injured? How long has he been bleeding? And how long has he been unconscious?" Y/n asked with a worried facial expression.

"Lower stomach, and for roughly eighteen minutes." A female Kakushi answered. "He's been unconscious for a while.. before we arrived."

"Dr. L/n, please forgive us for barging-" The male Kakushi tried to apologize but was interrupted by Y/n.

"I don't care right now, Let's quickly get Obanai to a room."

"Of course, Doctor L-L/n!"

///

"Ami, I need a syringe and some stitching tools."

"On it sir." The girl ran across the room and grabbed the needed objects. "What about pain medication?"

"I'm not sure he will need it, depending on his pain tolerance..."

"Ooo, okay."

"You are dismissed for now." Y/n told the girl. She left shortly after.

"How did his cheeks get so severely cut? These are deep wounds.. and pretty old.." Y/n commented to no one in particular. "I'll make an incision on his left lower abdomen, and then I'll take out those pieces of bark and stone.. one by one."

The h/c'd male sighed deeply, "this is going to be a pain to patch up.."

///

The black haired male's eyes fluttered open, he didn't know where he was, nor how he got there.

"You're awake. You are a Obanai, yes?" Y/n asked in a comforting tone.

"Where am I? Are you a doctor?"

"You are in the L/n Estate, and yes, I am a doctor. Two Kakushi brought you here after you fought a demon and got seriously injured. I'm glad I was able to patch you up!" Y/n told the emo snake guy. "Oh! Your snake should be around here somewhere, I fed him already, no need to worry."