Extra

A/n: this is a short, the ending is open-ended. There will be no more shorts or extras to this book. This is the last update I will make about it. Enjoy :)

Also, I wanna give a big thanks to everyone whose read this shitty book. I appreciate everyone's kindness.

"Mr. L/n! An ambulance is arriving with an injured patient. He was in a car accident! A Head-On Collision, Category S!" A cubby brown haired nurse exclaimed as sweat dripped down her temple.

The 17 year old male gasped softly, "Prep a room for him. Do you know his name or age?"

"The paramedic, Mr.Kageyama, said he looked around seventeen years old. There was an ID in his wallet, but they were unsure of if it was him or not." Ami quickly stated.

"His name?" Y/n repeated, writing down the information at his desk.

"Iguro.. Obanai. I'm sure that's his name." Ami smiled nervously. "Please excuse me!"

Y/n rolled his eyes, writing down the patients name.

///

Loud ambulance sirens came to a stop as Y/n ran to the ER section of the hospital.

"What room?" Y/n asked, stopping at the front desk.

"The accident?" A female nurse asked, the male nodded his head. "Room 145."

Y/n quickly ran to the room, immediately opening the door.

"What's the situation?"

"Sir, he was hit while driving home. He is currently stable, although.. I don't think it'll last very long." Just as the doctor spoke, the males heart monitor began to flair.

///

Eventually, after dealing with the black haired male, Y/n did one last check up on him before his shift came to an end.

The black haired male's eyes fluttered open upon hearing a soft knock at the door, he couldn't seem to remember why or how he ended up in a hospital room.

"You are a Mr.Iguro Obanai, yes?" Y/n asked in a comforting tone.

"W-What happened?" The male asked. He completely ignored the question.

Y/n softly cleared his throat, "You were in a terrible car accident. You lost a lot of blood."

"Oh, that's right.." Obanai went quiet. "Who are you?"

"I'm L/n Y/n, a student doctor. You?"

"Iguro Obanai."

Y/n grinned widely, "Well, Mr. Iguro. Your left leg is broken.. the bone was completely shattered, but we managed to piece everything back together."

"Oh."

"You'll need rehabilitation."

"Damn.."

///

A couple months after that, the two men had become close. They were practically best friends. Currently, the two were sharing lunch in the Hospital's cafeteria.