Chapter Four

"We need," Y/n yawned, "to contact Mr.Li, he's the owner of the Funeral home."

"Are you getting tired?" Iguro asked.

"Hmm? No, no, I'm wide awake." Y/n opened his eyes widely, "See!"

Iguro scoffed, "Yeah sure. Go to sleep, I'll handle the rest."

"No, I can't do that to you.." Y/n sighed, "I'm used to it-"

"Go to bed." Iguro demanded.

"F-Fine." Y/n groggily got up from his seat and
wattled to the spot Iguro was sitting at. "Goodnight, and thank you so much!"

Y/n wrapped his arms around Iguro's neck.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Hugging you." Y/n yawned once again. "Goodnight.."

"... Goodnight, Y/n. Sleep well."

When Y/n slid the door shut behind him, he jumped in the air happily. "HE TOLD ME TO SLEEP WELL!!!"

///

"Damn it, how the hell does he deal with this stuff? Why is dealing with a dead woman's corpse so hard?" Iguro sighed deeply, "He must not have to deal with this kind of stuff a lot.."

A soft knock was heard from the paper door, Iguro mumbled a soft "come in."

"Master Obanai.. is.. is everything going smoothly?" Ami asked.

"Yes. Is that all?" Iguro asked in an annoyed tone.

"Y-Yes sir. I apologize for intruding." Ami bowed and quickly left.

"What's her deal?"

///

Iguro finished roughly at 3:00 am, surprisingly. Why did taking care of a dead body so difficult? The black haired individual and his white snake made their way to a guest bedroom, it wasn't like the patient rooms, it was homey and cute.

///

"IGURROOOO!! WAKE UP, I MADE AMERICAN STYLED PANCAKES!!!" Y/n shouted, sliding the bedroom door open and tackling Iguro's sleeping form.

"Nice try." Iguro commented, holding Y/n by the collar of his shirt.

"You're so fast." Y/n pouted. "Set me down!"

"Why?" Iguro teased.

"Because!" Y/n stretched his legs out and touched the floor with his feet.

"Put those grippers away!" Iguro shouted, horrified.

"You broke character! Seriously dude?"
____________________________________

"You're short, I could just.." Y/n stretched his legs out and touched the floor with his feet.

Iguro rolled his eyes and let go of Y/n's shirt. Y/n face planted into the wooden floor. The H/c'd male whined..