Chapter seven

"It's getting dark.. I should find somewhere safe to stay." The h/c'd male mumbled to himself. "No.. it was mid day when I left Headquarters.. something isn't right." Y/n shuffled through a bag he was carrying and found a vile of his wisteria poison. He filled a empty syringe with the deep purple liquid. "If anything tries to attack me, I'll inject them with this!" Y/n proudly thought.

The scenery began to change in front of Y/n. The male looked around, a tall figure was heading towards him.

Y/n sighed deeply, "Fuck.."

"Oh my, you chose that as your last word?" The lanky figure asked.

"Mind testing out a new drug for me?" Y/n asked with a kind grin.

"No thank you! Are you supposed to be a doctor or something, my good sir?"

"Why does it matter?" Y/n asked as his grin began to fade into a death glare.

"Oh gosh, you look so scary!" The figure covered their mouth with their hand. Y/n ran towards the figure, attempting to inject the poison into it, somehow.

"You aren't going to be able to kill me, you're a weak human, after all."

"Please for the love of god, shut the fuck up. I'm not weak." Y/n held the syringe tightly, the glass began to crack. "I'll kill you."

"How exactly? Your body isn't physically here anyways.. this is simply a 'dream'" The figure smirked evilly. "Even if you figured out a way to leave, I'd already be devouring your body."

Y/n proceeded to stab himself, in the neck, with the syringe. Y/n woke up from the 'dream'. He wasted no time injecting the demon that stood above his form with the wisteria poison.

"You're fast, and smart-" The demon began screaming in pain. It began scratching it's skin with it's claws. The demon caught its breath and stared at Y/n angrily, it lunged at the h/c'd male and partially lodged its hand into his lower stomach.

Y/n yelped in pain, "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Get the fuck away from me!"

"You caused this!" The demon cried as it began disintegrating. "I hate you! Why did you do this to me! Master still needed me!!"

"He didn't need you, there are plenty of other demons he could use!" Y/n shouted angrily.

"No, you're lying! Master loved-" The demon began sobbing as it's mouth disintegrated.

Y/n helplessly watched the demon die. He felt for the poor demon that was used by Muzan, all of the demons are manipulated by Muzan.. Why is he so cruel?

Y/n's stomach was throbbing in pain, it burned. The male's blood was seeping through now his torn clothing, he began to see black spots as his eyelids began to close.

"I.. I'm sorry Iguro.." Y/n softly spoke as his body began to turn cold. He saw a black haired figure stand above him, they seemed worried. "Iguro..? What are.. you doing."

"Shh, save your breath, you're losing too much blood." Iguro calmly told. He picked up Y/n and sat him up against a tree. He began tending to the male's deep wound.