Chapter twelve

Mentions smut/sex scenes taking place. Nothing too bad.

Many months have passed since Y/n last saw his beloved boyfriend. He was getting homesick, if that's what you'd call it.

Iguro was his home, his break from life.. Y/n was the same for Iguro. They were each others escapes.

Currently, our protagonist, L/n Y/n was waiting for our love interest, Obanai Iguro, to arrive.

///

"I-Is.. L/n here?" A familiar voice asked as he entered the L/n estate.

"Is that.. Tanjiro?" Y/n asked himself, walking down the stairs of his estate.

"L/n!" Tanjiro grinned happily. There were two other humans with the boy. The blond boy, and the boar boy.

"Tanjiro, you can call me Y/n. But, it's good to see you again." Y/n told with a neutral smile.

"L-L/n.. scary.."

"He looks weak!" The boar boy scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Weak..?" Y/n's eyebrow twitched. "I'll let you know that I've beat a hashira in an arm wrestling contest!"

"A-A Hashira?!" The blondie shrieked.

"Yes.. although it was Iguro.."

"Iguro? Who's that?" The blondie asked.

"Zenitsu!" Tanjiro scolded.

"Huhhhh? I was just asking!"

Y/n laughed gently.

"Iguro.. is the love of my life."

"The love of your life is a Hashira?!"

"Shhh, patients are resting. How about you follow me to a living room." Y/n suggested, walking across the hall.

"Why did you come to visit, Tanjiro?" The h/c'd male asked.

"We were in the area and needed a place to rest.. I figured you would let us stay.. it's alright if-"

"You guys can stay. I'm glad you put your trust in me!" Y/n grinned.

"Thank you so much!" Tanjiro bowed.

"It's no problem." The h/c'd male told.

///

"Tell me your names." Y/n pointed at the boar boy and the blondie.

"Y-You don't remember?!" The blondie cried, "I-It's Zenitsu.."

"I see.. very.. fitting?"

"Bow down! I am Lord Inosuke, the god of the forest!" Inosuke shouted, puffing his chest out.

"Oh? Lord Inosuke." Y/n sweatdropped, "What an odd group of friends."

"Hey!"

Tanjiro laughed lightly, setting the box he carried on the ground.