Chapter six

-a couple months after meeting with Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado.-

Y/n had met with the Insect Pillar, Kocho Shinobu, to make more demon poison, like normal.

"Do you know how Obanai is doing?" Y/n asked Shinobu shyly.

"Hmm.. well, if I'm being quite honest, I don't pay much attention to him. He's quiet and reserved most of the time." Shinobu giggled softly, "Why must you know?"

"He's a very close friend of mine." Y/n smiled gently. "Anyways! About this wisteria poison I've been working on.. I have made it to where it's excruciatingly painful when it enters a demon's bloodstream."

"Oh my. That's amazing." Shinobu covered her mouth with her hand, "How long does it take before it kicks in."

"Around. 2.006 seconds." Y/n smiled proudly.

"Really? Did you test it out on a demon?"

"Yeah! It was a pretty amusing to watch." Y/n laughed.

Shinobu sweatdropped, "is he crazy..?"

///

"You're welcome to stay and help out with patients. I've been too busy as of lately to deal with patients."

"Alright, I have nothing better to do."

"Thank you so much, L/n. Your help is appreciated deeply." Shinobu smiled thankfully at the e/c'd male.

"Of course, Kocho." He nodded his head.

///

"I DONT WANNA TAKE MY MEDICINE!!! ITS NASTY, PLEASE, I DONT WANNA TAKE ITT!!" A loud male's voice boomed down the hall from where Y/n was walking down.

The h/c'd male rushed to the room, only to see a blond male clinging into one of the little butterfly girls.

"Mr. L/n! Please help, he won't take his medicine!" The little girl cried.

"I'll take care of it, go see other patients." Y/n gently told.

"Thank you Mr. L/n."

///

"Take it." Y/n's eyes narrowed at the blond boy. "You're being pathetic. How can you kill a demon, but not take something as simple as medicine?"

"WAAAAAHHH!! YOUR BEING CRUEL!!!"

"And be quiet. Other injured Corps members are resting, how would you like it if someone was screaming in your ear while you rested? Hmm?"

"IM SORRY MR. L/N!! I-" Y/n stuffed his mouth with a rag.

"Shut it." The male paused, "You will take your medication and sleep the rest of the day away. Got it?"

The blonde nodded his head. Y/n slowly removed the cloth and handed him the cup of medicine.

"All of it." Y/n sang. Once the blond was done, Y/n was satisfied. "See? That wasn't so hard, was it?"