The Hotel

At the heathman hotel

Asami's POV

      I had woken up and had realized this is not my room. I sat up quickly and looked around the room. I then noticed on the nightstand two notes that said 'eat me' next to two pain killers  and 'drink me' next to a glass cup full of water, I quickly grabbed the pain killers and water, and quickly drank them.

In what just felt like a second I heard a door open I rapidly looked up to see who opened the door, in appeared Korra. she walked in closing the door behind her.

she began "Good morning, Asami," putting the keycard that unlocks the door into the hotel room down onto the coffee table.

She then asked "How are you feeling?" Picking up a water bottle that had been on the coffee table in front of the couch, opening it to taking a sip from it.

I had soon noticed that she had been sweating, she had probably came back from a gym.

I began "Better than I deserve," putting the water down on to the nightstand where it was originally. 

I asked "Did you put me to bed?"In curiosity I looking back at her who had moved to the couch to sit down.

she answered "Mhmm-hmm."

"You undressed me?"I asked.

"I didn't have much choice."she replied grabbing a piece of bread from the plate that had been on the coffee table just like the water bottle.

"Where did you sleep?"I asked curiously. 

She lifted her left arm to point towards the other side of the bed, then lowered it back down to put butter on the piece of bread.

"Oh, my god. Did we, we didn't-"I was cut off my Korra. 

"Necrophilia is not my thing."Korra quickly answered calmly.

"So we just slept, then."I said as she stood up from the couch making her way towards me with a plate of bread in her hands. 

"It was so novelty for me, too,"she spoke and sat down on the edge of the bed with her right leg swinging just slightly back and forth by the side of the bed. 

"You need to eat,"she said gesturing me to grab a piece of bread from the plate on her hand.

"I had Taylor pick you up some clothes."she said.

"Who's Taylor?"I asked just a little curious on who Taylor is.

"My driver."she answered.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to do that."I answered with a mouth full.

"Yes I did. Yours was covered in vomit,"she stated, I stuttered for a second the continued chewing the food korma gave me.

"You shouldn't get drunk, like that. I'm all for testing the limits, but you put yourself at risk last night."she said worried.

"I know."I said as she stood up grabbing the back of her shirt and lifted it over her head, taking it off revealing her abs and tattoos

She had a symbol of ravaa on her back and a dragon that started from her arm all the way to her back were her ravaa tattoo was located. 

"If you were mine, you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week."she said climbing onto the bed facing me.

"What."I asked with a mouthful. She then leaned in taking a bite of bread that had been in my hands.

"I gotta go take a shower."she said getting off the bed. I gulped and placed the bread I had been eating back onto the plate as she entered the bathroom.

"Why am I here, korra"I asked, she came back out the bathroom showing exposing her abs again.

"You're here because I'm incapable of leaving you alone."korra said

"Then don't."I said. She signed looking down.

"Why did you send me those books?"I asked.

"I thought I owed you an apology"she said walking towards me.

"For what?"I asked.

"For letting you believe that I,"she stopped for a second.

"Listen to me,"she began, sitting back down on the bed in front of me without breaking eye contact.

"I don't do romance. My taste are very. singular,"She said 

"You wouldn't understand."She shook her head

I looked to the side for a moment then looked back to face her again.

"Enlighten me, then."I said in a whispering manner

She then brought her hand up towards me and placed it on my cheek, I leaned into her touch as she rubbed her thumb on my lips. She then leaned in, but then stopped and removed her hand from my cheek then walked away. I bit my lip and licked my lips thinking about what had just happened. 

skip after the shower

Korra's POV

I was finishing up some paper work before Asami had came threw the door. I looked up and starred at her while she looked for her coat on the chair. Once she had found her coat, she turned around and walked towards me..

"You look beautiful."I said closing my laptop

"Taylor has good taste."she said as I stood up from my seat to sit in front of my desk

"what are doing later."I asked

"I'm working at the hardware store until 7:00."she said

"I'll have Taylor pick you up then,"I said, she smiles looked down then back up at me, taking a step forward towards her.

"I would like to bite that lip."I said while lifting my hand up to rub her cheek like earlier.

"I think I'd like that, too."she said, I removed my hand from her cheek.

"I won't touch you, not until I have your written consent."I said

"What."she said

"I'll explain later,"I said

"Come, I'll take you home."I grinned leading her the way out the room.

.... Hello everyone as y'all read this im gonna take at least 2 days to update again because I have a 5 day break for once instead of having meetings.