The bed

before reading just play the song its part of the scene in the movie and took forever to find the song so just appreciate it please.

--

as she removed my jeans I took a deep breath and looked down. she kissed along my right thigh leading up to my lingerie and stopped to look at me. she took up and looked in my eyes.

--

I sat down onto the bed as she led her hands to the hem of my shirt and slowly took it off admiring my body. she threw the shirt onto the floor and slowly leaned in, I liked my lips and leaned in too. 

she pulled away and looked down slowly taking my bra off. she brought her hand up feeling my hair and placing it down feeling my arm.

--

we looked in each others eyes then she looked away kissing my neck I moaned in response.

--

she pushed me down onto the bed and traveled her way down kissing my skin all the way to my lingerie I couldn't contain my moan any longer. 

--

she stood up and started unbuttoning her button up, I watched carefully as she removed it off her body, onto the ground.

--

she traveled her way up my body until we were face to face.

--

as she kissed my chest she took her hand traveling down towards my lingerie and rubbed it.

--

I gripped onto the bed as hard as I could 

--

she leaned in reconnecting our lips together 

-- 

she pulled away and removed my lingerie slowly.

--

She looked down admiring my body slowly she moved up to me 

--

every rock was gentle but fast, every moan I let out she would stop me by reconnecting our lips

--

she gripped my hands down to the bed 

--

she rocked our body in a slow dancing motion 

--

sorry for a lot of skips