(1) "my name is soundwave"

[soundwave mind]

it was quiet. soundwave in his mind. he remember that he is in the ocean. he doesnt know what happens. lets just hope that whoever or whatever thing that founded him, he/she or them doesnt do funny business with soundwave robotic body.

"he doesnt have a larynx but he has a boxy shaped new organ that we havent see before"

"and this organ is made of not flesh but unknown metal that can stretch. i dont know how he could speak"

"whatever~... regardless if he speak or not. i still like him"

"his blood too, is weird... sometimes his blood glow blue"

"who is this guy ?"

*TSHOUU*

[Azur Lane medical center, 1 day later]

*opens eye*

soundwave open his eyes

soundwave open his eyes. and first he sees is rooftop. he got up and look around. hes in some kind of human medical center

*got up from bed*

he decide to get of his bed. however soundwave feels.. cold. like his body is cold. he doesnt know what or why is he cold.

*footstep*

he walk around the room try to find something that could catch his eye. also. how long did he being blacked out ?. that question is later. now he need to know why hes here.

*door opens*

then a human girl with a nurse outfit

then a human girl with a nurse outfit. but he wonder why she wears a white colored one, also that outfit doesn't seem on standard like on his earth where he mostly saw nurse wearing full pants and colored green. whatever, probably different hospital standards. she also carry some sort of blue jeans and a white shirt.

???? : "ah~ konichiwa you finally a-.."

she looks at his body till to his crotch. her face immediatly goes deep pinkish red . soundwave tilt his head in confusion. why does her face turn red when she start to look at his body to his crotch.