(6) "Happy big family dinner"

(F'ing finally you uploaded. Anyway happy eid ladies and gents. Even tho its already ended days ago, also review but more gundam jobby the thicc REEEEEEEE)

*cricket noise*

Soundwave was trying to find his.. well dorm. Til he stumble accross another fox girl. New drinking game. Take a shot everytime a foxgirl or an animal girl appeared. Anyway he doesnt want to be a scraphole again after the incident with drake. He awkwardly waves his hands at the foxgirl. The foxgirl giggles.

????? : "ufufufufufu~.. is that suppose to be a greeting gesture ?~"

*nodded*

Akagi : "fufu~ your a quiet one arent ya~ names' akagi daarling~... and your name iiisss ?~"

*soundwave writes*

Akagi : "hmm ? Why are you writing on a piece of paper ?~"

*soundwave writes*

Akagi : ".. huh.. *reads notes* oh my a condition in your throat means you cant talk ?"

*soundwave nodded*

Akagi : "and you have to rely writing to communicate ?"

*soundwave double nodded*

Akagi : "huhhhh~ i see soundwave-kun~... so.. shinano-chan told you where your dorm is ?"

*soundwave nodded*

Akagi : "hey~ i know where the spot is~ follow me"

[Scene change]

*turn on lights*

Akagi : "here you gooo~ honey~"

Akagi shows the room to the ex-con. It was pleasant, charming, and simple room. Although there is some dust but nah no worries he can take care of it himself. Soundwave walks around a bit. He kneels down to the tv. Which also seems to be a stationary panel due to the keyboard and mouse. Its a bit of a downgrade from all the hight tech network of the nemesis he used to... But hes ok with it.

Akagi : "darling~ how is it ?"

*sounwave nodded then akward thumbs up*

Akagi : "ufufufufu~ you know my room is nextdoor to your right~..-"

Akagi changes expression suddenly. Dont know why shes suddenly changed. Perhaps fox instinct ?

Akagi : "grrr and... to your left.. is an idiot of a girl *growls*.. so!.. enough of that... were alone... ill be happy taking care of you~.. would you like a dinner.. a bath~.. or~...-"

*soundwave writes*

Akagi : "h-huh....."

Akagi completly friendzoned or even thot slaying zone.. or 'do i look like i care about love' zone or 'bros before hoes' zoned. Soundwave immediatly writes the answer before akagi can finish her sentence. Rip. Somewhere in the aligned universe.. a certain exiled leader felt hes in full joy because his most skilled men is denying a wh*re trying to seduce him