(5) "Personal room for soundy"

(i love jobby, also review more gundam pls)

amagi : "hmm.. i see avoiding the pass self of yours, redeemed into this world.. i understand"

soundwave felt guilty for what he did during his con years, he always thought megatron was the bastion of peace, turns our his way of 'peace' lead to terror.

kaga : "your changing soundwave-kun. you'll be happy in here"

*soundwave nods*

amagi : "kaga-chan, go rest now, me and soundwave-kun want some.. 'alone' time"

kaga blinks, alone time eh.. well this is getting interesting, kaga just giggles.

kaga : "hai amagi-nee~"

(few moments later)

both soundwave and amagi walk through the beache peacefully, as the sun is slowly to set, it was quiet and chill, soundwave wondered why is amagi doing nothing

amagi : "tell me soundwave-kun.. do you have someone you see as a family"

soundwave quietly stops, he think he doesnt have a family or even something as a brother, in all his life everyone around him treat him as a soldier and commanding officer, the closes thing he got to a family is... knockout.

*soundwave slightly nodded*

amagi : "*smiles* i see.. everyone always have someone close to the person as a family, im very glad to hear that.."

as amagi looked away into the sunset, soundwave notice a some sort of a small tattoo sticking out right behind her neck, and it seems straight. and seems to be a symbol.. and not a decepticon one.. no it can be..

*soundwave reach his hands*

soundwave try to touch it but amagi notice this and stops.

amagi : "well isnt that rude to touch a ladies hair ?~ did you forgot about manners soundwave-kun ?"

wait touching girls hair is prohibited ?. or maybe this is just lord amagi doesnt like her hair being touched.

amagi : "you.. you notice the thing behind my neck isnt it ?"

*soundwave is silent*

amagi : "well if your curious thats just some injury inflicted years ago. i dont want my scars to be.. well noticed by everyone.."

soundwave now understands why. its just some scars. he guess amagis is very sensitive when trying not to reveal his scars. soundwave also felt that amagi is either telling the truth.. or she is lying.... hold up..

amagi : "well now you know my sensitive thing.. *giggles*.. -uh.. are you ok ?"

soundwave is either hallucinating or loosing his mind, behind her is a silhouette. what seems to be a cybertronian one... and.. it can be.. the silhouette resembles..