-Supply run-

A/N: I'm starting this like 2 weeks later because I'm lazy 👍🏼

Word count: 817

====================================================

Jeff sighed. It had been almost 2 weeks since Slender had given him the envelope and told him to go. 2 weeks since he saw an actual bed. 2 weeks since he'd had any of Slender's cooking. The dude may be ages old, but he can make damn good cupcakes, Jeff thought. He needed to get supplies, as he had almost no water, sandwiches, or even apples. 

  Beeeeooop.

"Goddamm it. Now my Ipods dead. Ugggggggggggggh." Jeff groaned. He looked at his surroundings. There seems to be a thinning of trees toward the left. Thinning trees usually mean a town and towns mean food! He started walking in that direction.

———————time skip brought by Jeff's magic backpack——————-

I was right, Jeff thought as he pumped his fist in the air. Great! There's a Safeway right there, and a McDonald's next to it. Score. He decided to place his backpack on the ground in small crowding of bushes. Jeff dug through his backpack, grabbed a mask and sunglasses, and pulled his hands out. "Boom, right where I left them." He placed the sunglasses on, tugged the mask over his ears, slipped some money and his knife in his hoodie pocket, and headed over.     

                                                                   *****

The figure that had been hiding until Jeff had gone, emerged. They laughed. The boy looks quite funny with the mask and sunglasses. It's a good disguise, but how will he explain all the blood on his hoodie?

Are you talking to me or yourself because I honestly can't tell.

Shush.

Blah blah blah. I'm hungry, we need food. 

I've tried giving you animal kidneys you picky bastard, but you won't take them.

Exactly. Maybe the boy could help.

The person stiffened.

No.

Yes. He could kill someone and bring back the kidney for us to eat.

No. I will not put my life in another's hands again. It's too risky. I'll just break into someone's house and perform some emergency surgery.

Eh, close enough. Are you sure though? You could ask him, he could help you, you could go out...

What. The. Fuck. He sighed. And people thought the only bad thing about sharing a body with a demon was the body sharing part.

Rude.

I'm rude? Bitch, how about don't shove away every attempt of food I try to eat and let me enjoy some goddamn nachos once in a while.

No, that fake cheese is disgusting.

IT WAS REAL CHEESE.

He heard humming and looked over. Jeff was heading back over, dragging something . The person  jumped behind a tree, heart pounding. That was too close. Way too close.

                                                                           *****

Jeff sauntered into the store like he owned the place. He strolled through the isles, getting a lot of weird looks. One little kid even burst into tears. Jeez, tough crowd. He picked out some bread, apples, peanut butter, and some Oreos (for nostalgia's sake). Oh wait, I should probably get some water. Also some tequila. I will need it if the walk is any longer Jeff grabbed 5 water bottles, 2 bottles of tequila, and dumped all the stuff on the self-checkout counter. Let's see, my total is $23.45, I have $50. That would be...... aw fuck it. He put in the $50 bill and got $26.55 in return. 

He grabbed a paper bag, placed all his grocery items inside, and walked out. On his way back, a police officer stopped him. "Sorry sir, you've been reported for having mass amounts of blood on your clothes. I need to take you in for an official test." The officer explained. She looked like a nice lady, 5'3, amber shoulder length hair, brown eyes. Too bad....

"Oh of course, just let me-" Jeff put down his bag and grabbed his knife, plunging it in the woman's gut. "Sorry hun, I really can't afford to waste time." He grabbed his bag and started dragging the woman behind him. "Dragging a body, do do do." 

As he neared his backpack, Jeff saw a flash of black in the bright sunlight. Huh. Ah well. He dropped the body and started loading all the stuff into his pack, leaving out an apple. Jeff pulled the backpack on his shoulders. "Oh shit, this is heavy." He turned and headed back into the woods, leaving the body behind.

                                                                     *****

The person looked out from behind the tree. Coast clear.

Oh thank me, I'm s-

You're starving, I know.

The guy pulled out a scapegoat and made an incision on her lower abdomen. Pulling out the kidney, he began to bite it.

FOOD. You should marry this guy. He brings you food and doesn't even know you're here!

Then it's not bringing me food, it's killing someone and bringing the body back.

Same difference.

=============================

A/N: Whoop, I'm tired. Just a warning, I won't be here Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday because I'm going on a trip.

Q: What's your favorite type of food?

A: Pasta or bread. Any type.

Bye lovelies- make sure to eat, drink water, and get sleep!

-C