-Woods-

TW: death and a your mom joke

Word count: 981

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack removed his mask, his eyes already bleeding black down his face. He looked down at the unconscious Tom and kicked him with his foot.

Good, food. 

Jack pulled his scalpel from his pocket and gestured at Toms abdomen. "I need you to cut through his shirt."

Jeff shook his head and rubbed his eyes. "What the fuck just happened?"

"We can talk later.  Right now there is a knocked-out guy who could wake up anytime. Cut through his shirt."

Jeff grumbled and grabbed Jack aggressively, making him drop his scalpel as he turned him around to get to the bag on his shoulders. Jeff unzipped the bag and pulled out his knife. "I don't see why we can't just kill him." 

Jack sighed and faced Jeff, turning away from Tom. "Because we don't need to. You want to kill people and leave a trail of dead bodies in our wake? The cops will find us and I would rather not get caught at the moment. I don't think they'd let us go if they somehow caught us."

Jeff rolled his eyes. "OK but this guy has seen us. He knows what we look like-"

"Not exactly. You had the mask and glasses on and I was wearing my mask."

"So? He still could describe us to the fucking authorities."

"You're not listening to me."

A twig snapped and the two turned around to find Tom holding the scalpel, raised in a stabbing position. The three stared at each other for a second, then Tom lunged forward with the pure desperation of a caged animals' chance at freedom. Jack remained frozen like a deer in headlights. Jeff stepped forward and met Toms blade. All the anger Jeff felt at Jack in the moment was condensed into pure energy. He laughed as he sliced his knife across Toms' chest. 

Jack watched the two devolve into a deadly dance with Jeff obviously in charge. Watching Jeff fight was like watching a cat play with a mouse; messing with the meal until its sanity is barely hanging on, using its pure power until the prey can't possibly keep up. Jeff did more than kill. He toyed with his victims until they couldn't take any more. 

Jeff danced around Tom, dodging his sloppy attacks and returning the strikes with blunt blows. The only reason this guy hasn't given up is the fact that he doesn't want to die. Jeff thought as he grinned and stuck his knife under Toms' ribs, piercing his lungs. He smiled and relished to sound of blade into flesh. It had been so long since he killed anyone. The last victim was that dumb cop. Look where she is now. He laughed as Tom let out a strangled sound and fell to the ground. Jeff stabbed Toms heart, digging the knife deep into his flesh while Jack watched. Jack huffed and tried to pull Jeffs' arms away but he failed. The skinny boy was way stronger than he looked.

"Jeff. JEFF." Jack pushed Jeff off the body and tackled him to the ground. Jeff snarled and fought Jack, but Jack weighed a little more than Jeff. 

"Let me GO."

 "No! You're going to damage the kidney."

"I don't care! Let me fucking go." Jeff raked his nails against Jacks' forearm.

"No." Jack pinned Jeffs arms to the ground and held him down. Looking into Jeffs eyes however shook him to his core. The pale blue was completely gone. All that was left was the spacious expansion of white and the small dots that were his pupils. Jack could see the barely restrained bloodlust behind them. He supposed that same look was in his 'eyes' when the demon took over.

Speaking of which, are we going to eat soon?

Not. The. Right. Time

Jeff struggled but the fight was slowly draining out of him. His attempts became weaker as he kicked the hard forest floor. 

"Are you going to stay put?"

"Don't talk to me like a fucking dog."

"Then stop acting like one. Control yourself."

Jeff glared daggers at Jack who took it as a sign of acceptance. Jack got off Jeff and walked over to the bloodstained body of Tom. He grabbed his scalpel from Toms hands and slit and opening over his kidneys. Carefully he extracted them and put them onto a rock. Jack slid the scalpel back into his pocket and grabbed the kidneys. He kicked the bag over to Jeff. "C'mon, let's get out of here."

Jeff groaned, grabbed the bag and the backpack, and started walking, Jack close behind.

---------------------------Ittle Bittle Time Skip cause I'm lazy------------

The cool cover of dusk settled over the forest. Jeff huddled close to the fire as Jack wrapped Toms' second kidney up for later. 

"What's your story?"

Jack looked up from his kidney and glanced at Jeff. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, where did you grow up, what was your childhood like?"

"Why?" Jack slid the kidney into his bag.

"Forget I asked."

"Do you really want to know?" 

Jeff shrugged. "I dunno."

"Now who's being frustrating."

"Fuck yourself."

"I've got your mother to that for me."

Jeff pulled a face."Gross dude, my mom is- was ugly as hell."

"I bet she wasn't. I bet you had a hot mom." Jack grinned.

"She wasn't. Trust me." Jeff rolled his eyes and threw a pinecone at Jacks face. "I bet you had a hot mom though. You look like you had a certified MILF for a mother."

"I didn't. I didn't even have a mom."

"Oh."

Jeff shuffled his feet around. "Well, I would offer you mine, but she's kinda dead."

Jack blinked, then burst out laughing. 

"Fuck you laughing for?"

"I have no idea."

Jeff flipped Jack off. "Die in a fire."

"I'd rather not."

-------------------------------------------------------

Ok, got a better question this time. I was thinking about inserting a small little oneshot into the story as a little treat because y'all have been so patient and yeah.

Lemme know what you think!

Got a little surprise next chapter >:D

As always, get some sleep, drink water, eat food.

Love you guys :-}

------------------------------------------------

-C