-Evening pt.1-

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't been updating as much, school and other stuff have been kicking my ass lately! But hey, thank you all for 100 reads! Hope you enjoy :D

======================================================

Jeff dragged Jack along for a while, then decided to carry him. Both ways sucked. Dragging him took so long and carrying him was just weird. I swear I know him from somewhere, I just can't place it, Jeff thought. By the time he reached an old camping spot, it was already quite dark. "Carrying this guy is fricking exhausting. God." Jeff propped Jack up against a log and took off his backpack. "I know I have a rope in here somewhere. Oh look, my sandwich from last year. That's probably still good. Here it is!" Jeff tugged out a bundle of rope and something small fell from it. "Ah there's the matches." He tied Jack to the log then sat in front of the bonfire pit trying to start a fire.

Jack's view on this whole situation (back to the cave):

Jack was still following Jeff when he started to recognize his surroundings. "And we're back." Jack whispered. 

Ha.

You shut up.

Never. Oh look, he's heading into my cave.

What? Jack turned his head. He'd gotten distracted and indeed, Jeff had wandered over to the cave. God dammit, I stop paying attention for 5 seconds and this is what happens! Jack walked over to the cave and peeked inside. Although he couldn't see during the day, he had perfect night vision. It was weird, but hey, weird is kind of what you expect when you are forcefully merged with a demon. Jeff was standing at the back wall, looking at the mural. 

Oooo, he's looking at your mural!

Shut it. Before Jack had been....'changed', they had painted that picture because one of them claimed they saw him as the son of Churnabog. What a load of B.S. 

Jack edged closer to Jeff, entering the cave. He walked until he was right under the old lightbulb that the cult would use. 

""Well. Another reason I didn't go to collage." Jeff commented, still staring at the wall.

Jack hesitated. Should I say something?

Pussy.

Jack groaned mentally. "It wasn't the collages fault." Jeff turned, flashlight raised in a defensive stance. 

"What! Who's there?"

Jack snickered. This dumbass. "Me."

"Well that's very helpful 'me' but I thought it would be more polite to ask who you are before I gut you." Jack saw Jeff pull a small knife from his hoodie pocket.

"Threats are futile. I know this palace inside and out, I can see in the dark, so you are at a distinct disadvantage." Jack sighed. He was so tired of boring threats. Oh, I'll gut you, I'll kill you, blargh.

"Cut out the fancy talk. Just tell me who you are." Jeff was starting to get pissed, Jack could tell. He knew this guy had a short temper, as he'd seen him yell at rocks, stab trees, and kick stuff around when the slightest thing irritated him. "You have 5 seconds before I cut you up and use your intestines as party streamers."

Well that's a new one. Jack raised a hand to pull the cord that activated the light.

Are you sure you want to do this? He could get you, you know. Remember that twitchy one? He came close to bringing you back because you couldn't stay away.

What, he was pretty interesting.

I'm just saying, be careful.

Click.

He pulled the cord and a weak yellow light filled the dingy room. He studied Jeff from behind his mask. He looked more beaten-down then when he has started the journey. 

Jack bowed. "Pleasure to meet you Jeffery Woods."

Jeff stepped forward. "How do you know who I am?"

"The same way you know who I am." Ha.

"What. No. That's not possible" Jeff spluttered.

"Oh but it is. Let's just put it this way. The Slenderman gave me a letter as well with directions to your 'mansion' along with information about you. I guess he didn't think you could fulfill the task of bringing me there." That was a lie. Jack knew about the Slenderman because of all his other minions that had been sent on this task, but you know. He wanted to destroy Jeff's determination so he could leave unharmed.

Jeff stared. "That. I don't. No." He sat down and placed his head in his hands. "God. Of course he doesn't trust me." Jack stared. Guess he's the screw-up of the group. He felt a tiny bit of sorrow for Jeff; he knew what that felt like.

"But hey. Not a big deal. You met me, I told you I'm not going blah blah blah arguing blah. I must be going now, I'm quite hungry and need to get some food. Ta ta Woods." Jack turned and began walking towards the exit but something small and metal hit him in the back of the head.

"Sorry Jack, I'm not going back without you. I need to prove that I can do this. So, yeah. Sorry, not sorry." Jeff grinned.

"I'll show him that I am not a screw-up. I can do this and I will."

I warned you.

==================================

A/N: Oh the tragerdy (*^*)

Q: What is the best Wattpad story you've read?

A: Either https://www.wattpad.com/story/253805872-eat-my-heart-out-jeff-the-killer-x-eyeless-jack or https://www.wattpad.com/story/228466575-%27im-fine-%27-he-said

Thanks for reading! (Is it greedy to ask for votes and comments? I don't know TwT) Bye dears!

-C