-Evening pt.2-

WARNING: Strong language!

Word count: 888

P.S: You should listen to this playlist, it's great.

============================================

"YES!" Jeff jumped up, fist raised in exitement. "Thank god." The fire was now crackling and roaring away. "Outdoor victory." He celebrated. Jeff looked over at Jack, who was starting to stir. "I should probably get him something to eat..." He walked over to his backpack and started rummaging inside of it. 

Jack opened his black eyes. The smell of smoke was prominent, but he smelled dirt and wood as well. That fucking bastard.

Told you.

I'm not talking to you. Jack stretched his legs out; his hands were still behind his back. 

"Hey, you're up." Jeff looked over at Jack.

"Yes and I'm hungry." Jack huffed.

Jeff shrugged and went back to his backpack. "Ok, what do you want? I've got bars, sandwiches, apples, water, ew. This old orange." He looked back up. "You can choose."

Jack groaned. 

Hey, it's not his fault he doesn't know what you eat.

Shush.

"Yeah see, the thing is: I only eat kidney." Jack explained.

"Like, the bean?"

"Yes Woods-the bean. No dipshit, the organ." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Oh shit-" Jeff backed away and grabbed his knife, obviously forgetting Jack was tied up. "I am not letting you near me."

"I'm not going to eat your kidney. I just need you to go get me one." Or you could let me go-

Jeff visibly relaxed. "Ohk, so I should just go kill an animal and bring it back?"

"That would be preferred, since I doubt you know what a kidney looks like."

"No need to be rude."

"You knocked me out, tied me up, and are practically STARVING me. Yes, I'm being so much ruder than you."

"Jeez, ok." Jeff put his hood up and headed into the forest. Jack watched him leave, then immediately started struggling. 

"God fucking dammnit." Jack complained. A pair of steel handcuffs circled his wrists and another pair was clipped to the log.

This guy is smarter than you thought, huh?

Handcuffs are not fair play!

So?! Just admit defeat, he obviously outsmarted you.

No. Jack gritted his teeth. Never.

I will never understand your resistance with saying you're wrong.

Good. Now, got any tips for these?

No. I'm telling you, just accept it. There's really nothing you can do except go with him.

I'll get him to trust me and take me to the 'mansion', then right before we arrive and he trusts me enough to take these fuckers off, bam. I'm gone; back to the woods and my prey.

Maybe this is better for you. You can actually meet some people, make some friends. I'm getting bored as hell of talking to only you all the time.

I'm the only person you will ever be able to talk to.

I can dream if I want. Hey, maybe that Slender guy can figure out how to de-merge us!

You think?

It's worth a shot. See, just stick around long enough to see if it could happen. Talking to you all the time is making me soft.

Ugh, fine. Jack tried to slip his hands out of the cuffs, but they were too tight.

"They're steel." Jack emerged from the woods holding two dead squirrels by their tails. 

"Yeah I know that."

"Good. I put them on there as a precaution since I knew you would try to escape." Jeff walked closer and crouched in front of Jack. "Sorry, but this is a test and I intend to pass with flying colors."

Jack growled. "I don't give two shits about your test. I'm not going to go. I will get out of these eventually."

"You're welcome to try; we do have quite a long walk, but I will say that if you break out of those-" He held up a thick iron collar with a chain attached. "This is always an option."

"You bastard."

"I'm aware." Jeff put the collar back into his backpack.

Oooo, your collar!

Can you shut the fuck up?

No because that is your collar. Remember?

...yes. Quite vividly. 

"-ey. Hey. Jack? You there?" Jeff waved a hand in front of Jacks face.

"I will bite you." Jack stated.

"I doubt that." Jeff kept waving his hand and, true to his word, Jack bit it.

"OW sHIT." Jeff jerked his hand back.

"Serves you right." Jack smirked.

"Do you want the damn squirrels or not?" Jeff spat. 

Jack noticed Jeff was slowly getting more irritated. Well, why not have some fun with this? "Oh, I don't know actually. You see, you probably couldn't find a kidney if I plopped your ass right in front of it, and well, I'm stuck in this situation." He rattled the handcuffs.

Jeff's features contorted into pure annoyance and rage. "You little-"

"Since I'm stuck here and you're too dumb, the only way to feed me is to let me out to get the kidney myself. Or I starve and you fail. Lose-lose." Jack shrugged the best he could.

Jeff looked up. He seemed to be doing some sort of 'calming' technique. He pulled out his knife and began flipping it from hand to hand, muttering something, then his eyes fell back to Jack. Jeff grabbed the collar from the backpack and latched it around Jacks neck.

Damn.

What, he's not an idiot Jack. He wouldn't just let you go.

Worth a shot.

"Here." Jeff unclipped the handcuffs and picked up the chain. "Go ahead, eat."

=============================================

A/N: Yes I did make Jeff a bipolar ass. Sue me \(*0*)/

Q: What is your favorite thing to do?

A: Write, read, draw  />-<\

Bye dears, don't forget to comment/vote, it really helps!

-C