𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

Gojo stood unfazed in front of Sukuna who was fuming in anger. He wasn't bothered by the temper tantrum Sukuna was having and smirked, "You don't greet people like this Sukuna, you should say hello first." He mocked, making Sukuna more angry.

The king of curses growled under his breath, "Listen you scumbag, I will kill you then I will take MY child back! It's enough that she was taken from me once, I won't let it happen again." Sukuna stated as he was about to explode from anger. Gojo chuckled and placed his hands in his pockets, "Let me break it to you, you won't get Y/N this time too unfortunately. I think I can be a better father for her than you." At this point, Sukuna was unable to hold his anger back and jumped at Gojo.

The white haired sorcerer dodged the attack with ease as his smile didn't budge, "You still don't get that you can't fight me, do you?" Gojo said, avoiding another attack from Sukuna. The pink haired male groaned as he got more frustrated that he couldn't land one hit on Gojo, "Shut up you damned sorcerer!" He was about to attack again when Gojo sighed and shock his head.

"Why are you so desperate to get little Y/N? All I know about you is that you're ruthless and Y/N is a little fragile girl who doesn't deserve to be your child."

"It's none of your business! Y/N is mine, my own daughter!"

He landed a punch toward Gojo, but the sorcerer got a hold of it, "It was nice chatting with you, but I think your time is up. And don't worry, I will ensure Y/N's safety." He said, smirking after that.

"You little-..."

"Yuji."

Before Sukuna could finish his sentence, he felt himself being pulled back and losing control over the body. Shortly later, Yuji returned and he looked around in confusion, "Did it go well?" He asked, looking at his teacher with puzzlement. Gojo gave him a thumb up as he smiled in confidence, "Yup, it went well." Yuji let out a sigh of relief as he was glad that nothing severe happened, but Gojo still had something to say, "Yuji, try your best to keep Sukuna away from Y/N. She mustn't see or meet him, okay?" He kind of demanded making Yuji hesitantly nod.

"Can you tell me why though?"

Gojo shrugged his shoulders, "For her safety in the meantime." He lied as he pulled his phone out to check the time, "Oh, it's getting late and I left Y/N alone. Let's go Yuji." He didn't even wait for Yuji to respond or react and started to walk. Yuji just nodded and followed after his teacher, trying his best to ignore Sukuna who was screaming in his head.

As Gojo walked, he got only one thought in his mind, "I must not let him see her no matter what, she will be my daughter and he can't do anything about it."

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

"Gumi nii-san, where did Gojo san go?"

You asked Megumi who had you seated on his lap. He decided to take you away after he saw how Nobara and Yuji fought over who was going to hold you. He saw you standing there while watching them fight, so he took you from them and the two idiots didn't notice. The dark haired male looked down at you who was staring at him with curious E/C eyes, remembering what his teacher told them.

"I'm going to buy some things for Y/N's room! You three watch over Y/N for me and make sure you keep Sukuna away from her! Bye bye~"