1 - Pilot

OS - I've always loved trains. In fact, if my career in theoretical physics hadn't worked out, my back up plan was to become a professional ticket taker. Or a hobo. And when I figured out trains allowed me to prove Newton's first law - an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force- I felt like Neil Armstrong on the moon. Alone and happy.

A younger Sheldon Cooper was playing with a toy train kit.

Ma - Shelly dinner's ready!

Mary Cooper the boys mother shouted to him.

OS - (giggles) I don't care how dim witted you are, scientific principles have to make you smile. Of course, nobody I knew in east Texas in 1989 cared about Newtonian physics. The only Newtons that cared about were Wayne and Fig.

Mi - Sheldon of you don't get in here, I'm gonna lick your toothbrush!

Malissa 'Missy' Cooper shouted to her twin brother.

S - Coming!

He yelled back as he rushed out the garage and ran into the house.

OS - That's my sister and she's done it before.

Sheldon walks into the dining room - where his mum, sister, brother, father and his brothers girlfriend who was like a sister to him - and sits in his spot: in between his brother and father: George 'Georgie' and George Cooper.

G: The hell were you doing out there.

Ma: George! Language!

G: what language? So?

S: I was exploring dimensional kinematics.

Ge: Admit it - he's adopted.

S: How can I be adopted when I have a twin sister? Think, monkey, think.

Ma: that's enough! No one's adopted!

Mi: I wish I was.

Ma: that can still be arranged. Now let's pray.

S: A moment, please.

Sheldon grabbed some mittens and put them on. His brother and father sigh.

G: He can hold hands with his family. It won't kill him.

S: We don't know that. Georgie, did you wash your hands before dinner? Or even this week?

Ge: None of your business!

Y/N (Georgie's girlfriend) rolled her eyes at her boyfriends reply.

S: Hence the mittens.

They all joined hands for the prayer: Y/N held missy and Georgie's hand.

Ma: Thank you, god, for this food we're about to receive I'm for the nourishment of our bodies and bless the hands that prepared it.

All: Amen

They all started eating.

Ge: How come we ain't got no tater tots?

Ma: I made tater tots last night.

Ge: I'd take tater tots over mashed potatters any day.