4 - Y/N's Broken Home

!TW; YELLING, ABUSE!

If you don't want to read this bit then skip until the skip.

Y/N was in her house for once. That was an unusual occurrence as she was at her boyfriend's, Georgie Cooper, House.  Then he came into her room. Her step-father Hunter. He started yelling at her...

H: WHY ARE YOU NEVER HERE SLUT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU'RE PROBABLY JUST SLEEPING AROUND LIKE THE SLUT YOU ARE.

Y/N: What? No-no I wouldn't do that...

H: YES YOU WOULD SLUT! ( He hit her across her cheek leaving a massive red handprint) IF YOU WEREN'T AWAY ALL THE TIME THEN YB/N WOULD STILL BE HERE AND YOUR MOTHER WOULD BE. (he hits her again this time closer to her nose)

Y/N starts to cry.

Y/N: n-n-no. i-i-it wa-wa-wasn't m-m-my f-f-fault.

H: YES IT WAS SLUT! (He hits her harder in the same two places before causing her nose to bleed so he chuckles.) You better clean this up slut. No one better find out about this OR ELSE.

===========================================================================The next Day at School...                                                                                                                                                   ===========================================================================

Y/N Walked into the school alone, she had her hair covering the left side of her face. She quickly found Georgie and his friends close to hers and Georgie's lockers that were next to each other.

Ge: Hey beautiful.

Y/N: Hey handsome.

Georgie notices her hair covering her face.

Ge: Why are ya covering your face?

Y/N: Oh... umm... it's nothing I just wanted a change in hairstyle today.

Ge: I Know you're lying. You hate it when your hairs in your face. What's wrong? Did he hit you again?

Y/N doesn't say anything but nods her head.

Ge: Come here (He embraces her) Everything will be alright. I won't let him hurt you again. You should come to live with us. My mum wouldn't mind. She loves you. Or you could move in with Meemaw. Or with your dad. You can move in with any of these people but you choose to stay. Why?

Y/N: For him.

Ge: YB/N? (he pulls away and looks into her eyes)

Y/N: Yes. He's the reason I get up in the morning and deal with that bull. He's the reason I'm looking for a job. He doesn't deserve this. I don't. and mum doesn't. At this point, we're only staying for his money. He has a lot... we're trying to get out of there I heard mum on the phone the other day. But she feels trapped. He knows where dad lives cause he has dropped YB/N and me off their loads of times. I just want him to have the best life possible. But he's not. He has been in hospital and we don't know when or if he's going to get better. We have all the hospital bills to pay--

Ge: Y/N? He will never hurt you again. You can move in with us. He doesn't know about us, does he?

Y/N: No. Thanks, Georgie. You're the best. (His friends come back over) I love you.

Ge/F: Hey Y/N! Are you good now?

Y/N: Yes.

The bell rings so they all head to class.

===========================================================================

Word count: 500

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! This takes place around the episode 'A Therapist, A Comic Book And A Breakfast Sausage'. I didn't see the point of writing a whole episode that was there for Sheldon's character development. Therefore you got part of Y/Ns Backstory. Sorry if any of your father's names are Hunter just change the name to anything you wish it to be instead! Sorry that this took so long to post and that it's short I was very busy writing my prefect application and doing homework. Hope you guys have a good night/day <333.