6 - Y/N's Dad

!TW! Talk of abuse later on in the story.

Y/N was sitting in a car headed to Huston.  She was with the cooper family as they were going to Houston for a different reason and her step-father wouldn't drive her. 

Y/N: Thanks for driving me to Houston.

Ma: It's alright. You're a pleasure to have around.

Ma: What's in Houston Y/N?

Ge: Missy! I told ya. Don't ask her that.

Y/N: Georgie. It's okay. And Missy to answer your question, my dad is in Houston. 

Mi: Ok. Why doesn't he live in Medford?

Ma: Missy! That's enough! Don't ask Y/N any more questions.

There was an awkward silence in the car as they arrived in Houston. Y/N started to get nervous as she hadn't seen her father a lot and only saw him on special occasions. Georgie noticed this and grabbed her hand.

Ge: (Whispers to Y/N) Hey. It's gonna be ok, you're never gonna have to go live with that jerk again.

This made a small smile appear on her face.

G: Where do you want me to go Y/N?

Y/N: River Oaks Boulevard, Please.

C: That's the richest part of Houston. Is your dad rich?

Y/N: I mean..., Yes he is rich.

C: Do ya think he'd lend me a bit of money?

Ma: Mum!

The family then pull up to River Oaks Boulevard. 

Y/N: Thanks for driving me here.

G: It's no problem. Bye Y/N.

Y/N: Bye!

Y/N gets out of the car, that was parked in front of a large house, that belonged to her dad. She watched as the Copper family drove away to the NASA facility that was close by. She breathed out a heavy breath and walked to the door. She knocked on the door to the house and a woman answered it.

W: Hello? How can I help You?

Y/N: Oh... Ermmm... I-I Umm... D-Does- my um...

Y/F/N: Y/N Is that you?

Y/F/N had come to the door to see who was at the door.

Y/N: Dad!

UW: Ahh. Your Y/N, Y/F/N's daughter. He talks about you a lot. Come in.

Y/N walked into the house.

Y/N: Not to be rude, but who are you?

UW: Oh. I'm your dad's girlfriend. Rosie.

Y/N: Oh. Ok.

Y/F/N: What brings you to Houston then? Your Mum doesn't know where you are. I've just had a very distressed call from her about you.

!TW! Talk of abuse: skip until it says TW over.

Y/N: I don't want to stay there anymore.

Y/N had tears in her eyes.

Y/F/N: Why not?

Y/N: Hunter... He um... He hurts us all and Y/B/N Is in hospital now. And there's no one to pay the bill.

Y/F/N: He hurts you all? Since when?

Y/N looks down.

Y/N: Since he moved in.

Y/F/N Hugs Y/N.

!TW! OVER

Y/F/N: Thank you. For telling me I can help make life better for you. I know you don't want to move to Houston and leave your friends. But I have a secret. I've been planning to move to Medford. Already got a house. Just waiting on that moving van to come tomorrow. Then you can move in with me and Rosie if ya like?

Y/N: Yes thanks.

They caught up and talked for a while until the phone rang. Rosie went to see who it was. 

R: It's Y/M/N.

Y/F/N went to answer the phone to Y/M/N. Just as there was a knock at the door. Rosie went to the door.

R: Hello? Can I help you?

G: Hi! Ermmm is Y/N here? We were the ones that drove her here. We were just wondering if she needed a ride back. 

R: Ah. Ok. HEY Y/N! IT'S FOR YOU!

Y/N comes to the door and see's George.

Ge: Hey, Y/N. Do ya need a ride back? You can stay around ours if need be. 

Y/N: Yes. And thanks for always letting me stay.

Ge: It's no problem. I'll leave you to say bye. I'll be in the car.

George walks back to the copper car as Y/F/N comes back. 

Y/F/N: Your mum understands.

Y/N: good. I'm going now. 

Y/F/N: What? Back to your mum? No, you can't what if-

Y/N: No. not back to mum, I'm going to stay with my boyfriend's family they drove me here and now they're here to drive me back. 

Y/F/N: Boyfriend!? When can I meet this boy? Is he good to you? He better be or I swear.

Y/N: You can meet soon. I promise. And he's amazing to me. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow, when you move.

Y/F/N: See you tomorrow.

R: Bye.

=========================================================================== Word count: 714

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I haven't been really focused on this cause of two reasons A) Mock exams (Thankfully after next week they'll be done) and B) I've been writing my new story. Anyways, Remember to take yourselves and that you matter <333.