3- Poker, Faith and Eggs

Y/N And Georgie were stood outside. Georgie was throwing firecrackers.

OS: My father took pride in saying that he ran our house like a tight ship. The ship got a lot looser when my Meemaw came to babysit.

Y/N: You keep scaring me! Why do you like firecrackers so much?

Ge: Oops. Sorry Y/N.

Y/N: It's ok.

Ge: Is everything ok at your house? Ya have been here a lot more than usual.

Y/N: Honestly... I don't know? He's been coming home drunk more...

Ge: Did he hurt you!?

Y/N: No. Not me anyway...

Ge: He hurt your mum?

Y/N Nods with tears in her eyes.

Ge: Come here. (He Embraces her) (Mumbles into her hair) Everything will be alright in the end.

Y/N: (Nervously mumbles) I love you, Georgie...

Ge: (Shocked and flustered) Wha-- I - I umm love you Y/N

Y/N: You're the best.

Ge: (kisses her forehead) And you're the prettiest girl in the world.

Y/N: You missed... (kisses his lips) (After they pull away they stare into each other's eyes) I am in love with you George Cooper Junior.

Ge: And I'm in love with you Y/N Y/M/N L/N.

And then they kissed again. this kiss was probably the most passionate one the couple had sheared. After what felt like forever but in reality, was only a couple of minutes the couple pulled away and started to talk about random things as Georgie continued to throw Firecrackers. Then after about 10 minutes the young couple overhear Mary!

Ma: Mum, Were home!

After a couple more minutes George came storming outside.

===========================================================================On the Sunday... ===========================================================================

C: Don't worry! Meemaw's here! Everything's under control! oh!

She walks into the kitchen at the same time as Y/N does. Where Missy and Sheldon were sat.

S: We haven't had dinner yet.

C: Really? (groans) I don't feel like cookin'

Y/N: I'll make dinner.

C: Oh. Thank you. This is why I was the first to approve of your relationship.

Y/N goes into the kitchen and makes dinner for everyone.

===========================================================================At Dinner... ===========================================================================

Mi: Is Daddy gonna be okay?

C: Oh yeah. Your pop-pop used to have little chest pains all the time.

S: Didn't he die of a heart attack?