Sharing

For SnowyWolfGaming

Because we're both horny 

Smut, female

[she/they pronouns]

I stood between Yoru and Chamber, their back and forth bickering starting to drive me crazy. I rolled my eyes, arms crossed while we fly back to the HQ. The trip was way too long and their voices started to give me a headache. Suddenly, I raised both of my hands and covered both of their mouths. They looked surprised, their bodies stopped moving as they looked down at me.

"Can you two shut the fuck up?" I yelled at them, annoyed. I glared at Yoru who glared back at me then Chamber who gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes and released them, slouching in my chair, arms crossed again.

Chamber tried to calm me down, putting a hand on my shoulder. "My apologies, Mademoiselle. I did not mean to bother you."

Yoru snorted, making fun of the other man. "Stop acting like a gentleman when all you want is their ass."

Caught off guards, I stood up suddenly and looked at the Japanese man, red as a tomato. "What the fuck are you on about?"

He rolled his eyes, quirking an eyebrow at me. "Don't act all innocent." He smirked, acting all arrogant like always.

"And don't act like you don't want the same thing, mon ami," Chamber said back to him, the corners of his lips raising and he glanced at the Japanese man from the corners of his eyes.

He glared back at the French man who seemingly hit a sensitive nerve. I stood in the middle of all that, confused. Were they really having this type of conversation here? More importantly, what did that mean? "You both need to chill out for a minute," I said, unable to find any better ways to stop the situation.

They brought their attention back to me before looking away. I sighed and sat back down between them. I suddenly felt way more nervous about being between these two well-built men. Did they really mean what they said? Strange thoughts started to cross my mind but I tried to shake them off. I did not want to feel hot and bothered now of all places. I picked up a book I left on the ground earlier and decided to finish reading it. However, I could just not focus. Plus, it was awfully quiet now on the ship. I started to miss their bickering. 

All of a sudden, I felt a weight on my left and before I could react, Chamber's face was already right next to mine. "Is there something wrong, Mademoiselle?" he whispered in her ear. His deep low voice and his hot breath made me shiver. I bit my inner lip to calm down. His low chuckled felt like music to my ears. "We can meet in my room after that."

My heartbeat increased, pounding loudly against my chest. My cheeks burnt from embarrassment, but damn was it hot. Before I could answer, I felt Yoru's arm snaked around my shoulder before his face grabbed my forehead, pushing me towards his chest.  "Back off," he warned Chamber with a glare, his hold around me was tight.

Vincent straightened up, adjusting his glasses, his smug expression still plastered on his face. "Why should I, Yoru? You two are not going out for all I know, yes? Or is there some kind of problem, huh?"

Yoru's grip around me tightened and I could feel his muscles tense behind my neck. "They're not yours either, Mister."

"That's why I would like to make it happen," he added, leaning closer to me, his face only inches away. "What do you think? It'd make it worth your time."

I could not formulate proper or coherent words. It was too much. Having two hot men fighting for me like this was just too much. I felt light-headed and therefore stayed silent before my darkest desires surfaced. "You're just making them uncomfortable."