The Beginning Part I

It all started in the beginning with a single speck of a light shining within the void, an emptiness of nothing. You could stretch and fly in one direction for all eternity and you would come upon nothing but the darkness of the endless void. The meaning of life was lost to such a place.  

One existence alone materialised into this emptiness. Shining a candle, a breath of life within the pit of nothingness.

This existence materialised into the original being, the Supreme deity from the realm of emptiness. The large violet form of the dragon Velzura. The first of the true dragons. Despite being omnipotent and omniscient, he first experienced confusion and curiosity. His superiority felt amazing, but what was there to delve into as he explored the endless void, hoping to find something but nothing?

But it was foolish of the god to believe when he knew otherwise, the loneliness and boredom got the better of him before creating his first companion

But it was foolish of the god to believe when he knew otherwise, the loneliness and boredom got the better of him before creating his first companion. The manas: Ciel. His first friend and partner was a part of his soul to be there and guide. His perception and ability skyrocketed with Ciel's' support added, even though he was already omnipotent.

Having someone to converse with, go through the knowledge and power he possesses, was fun. The suggestions and imaginations they came up with together creating it and then removing it when they finished was enjoyable. It helped to end the dragon's boredom for a time.

As discovered, through time. The concept of lifespan didn't apply to the godly dragon. His vitality was endless, like the void. But he had expected that, considering he was born from the void. Unlike his vitality however, his amusement couldn't last and the boredom returned. The imagination may have been unending, but the non-physical realm around him took its toll. Even the experience in creating the dimensions of time and space into the empty realm with his power and the feelings of experiencing them only gave a relief to the boredom for so long but lacking that stimulation brought the question of what the point of his own existence was.

"Hmph, so long has passed I've forgotten how long I've existed, I don't know if I can take this much longer Ciel. Is their any point in my existence in the realm of nothingness if I am the only one here? It's so boring. All this power and knowledge but for what?"

[To be precise master, Your existence has been founded for millions of years. But do not despair, your power is absolute. It is thanks to you the foundations of time and space have come into fruition here. The experience was breath-taking to watch]

"I know Ciel, it was expected of what to experience the flow of time and the grasp of space. I felt it! But that's all there is to it. At least until time and space lost itself to the void again. There must be more though I can do, all of these games we play just can't keep it anymore."

[I know Master, I understand having experienced this feeling of boredom. But Time and space was the beginning of your accomplishments and I have no doubt. Long after the void claimed it but You will go on to achieve so much more in your domain.]