The Beginning PT V

A double door opened gentle like fervently manner by the two primordial angels Pico and Gracia stepping aside for Velzura to enter, having been led to the round room. A large round table laid the centre of the room with seven heaven brown wooden chairs with lamp lights on top of each corner around the brown and golden coloured table. And a larger vibrant throne, which Velzura assumed was Veldanava's. It was a curious choice for the true dragon, considering the complexion of most of the palace he has seen so far.

Gracia walked forward and pulled out a chair and offered it to Velzura. He felt a little odd about the treatment he received from his brother's subordinates. This wasn't a situation he was used to, but assumed Veldanava was used to it and sucked it up. He walked over and stood in front, sitting down as the chair pushed forward for him to sit, putting his hands to rest on the arms of the chair.

"Hmm... Thank you."

"Your welcome Lord Velzura. Please make yourself comfortable," answered Gracia, bowing before her and Pico moved to take seats beside the true dragon as Velzura wondered how to make himself comfortable. He stuttered to his right and curled his lips before deciding to remove his black drop shoulder coat and hung it on the chair, revealing his black vest over a grey shirt going together well with his black smooth but pointy hair dropping to his shoulder length. His golden eyes glanced toward Pico as he crossed his arms.

"So, I have already gathered some idea of what has happened after I woke up, but I would very appreciate it if you could both fill in the blanks for me." requested Velzura. He tried to come across as polite as possible, wanting to avoid alienating his new allies, having zero experience dealing with beings other than true dragons.

"Of course. It would be our pleasure, sir. But first..." Pico answered before shifting her attention to Gracia, "Where is Dino? He should be here as well. It would be disrespectful of him not to address the master's own brother!"

Gracia huffed, feeling unamused at the mention of his name, and stood up. "He was supposed to be here meeting us. Hmm... I'll go find him. I might have to whip him into shape again."

Velzura raised an eyebrow as he leaned his head on a fist, watching Gracia make that pouting face as she quickly exited the room through the opposite door they entered from. Shaking his head, he turned to Pico on his left, who smiled apologetically at him. "I'm sorry about that, Lord Velzura. Dino can have... tendencies. But is very efficient when the master properly guides him."

'Hmm... interesting this Dino. Sounds like he has a flaw in his ego. Would that be accurate, Ciel?'

[Not entirely. It's based on the soul gained for the creation of the primordial Dino besides the angelic virtue bestowed upon them from Veldanava.]

And just like that, Velzura felt lost again. Mentioning the angelic virtue confused him already, and the mention of a soul gained. But it made him refer to how much has changed and hoping they would explain it in extensive detail to him.

[Of course, now that you lack omniscience, you no longer have the knowledge of such things, especially that occurred in your absence. But I don't think it will take long to bring you up to speed... I think.]

'Umm... excuse me, why did you sound doubtful at the end there?' Velzura exclaimed in his thoughts, narrowing his eyes.

[Well, ma-master has been slow since awakening.]

'Come on, Ciel. I've literally just awakened from a seventy-five-thousand-year deep sleep and trying to get used to all these feelings and sensations.'

[Perhaps, but as the el-eldest being of the universe, there must be a st-standard to what is expected of master]

'Wow, so harsh. And to say that in a tone so joyful.'