𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

Your visits to Freddy's had become frequent, if not constant. You had begun going there during the short bits of free time you had when you weren't studying. The bright flashing lights and blasting music were like a drug to you. But that's not what'd sparked your recent and consistent desire to be there

You had seen Mr. Afton himself, at the restaurant, even more perfect than he was in your imagination. Though you hadn't expected him to be so tall, not that you had a problem with it, quite the contrary in fact, but the way he just seemed to tower over everyone made him appear somewhat intimidating to you. No matter though, you could still always watch from afar, like you'd been doing for about three years now. You couldn't imagine having an actual interaction with him, you'd be a nervous reck.

Your notes had piled up overtime to the point where you needed an individual binder to store them. With all the observations you'd been making, the idea for a new character had come to mind, the concept was one you were proud of, but you'd never have the budget to make a full scale animatronic. 

It didn't matter that much to you. Maybe, one day, if you ever got to be like Mr. Afton, which again you couldn't even dream of, you'd make animatronics like his, you thought laying down in your lumpy bed to fall asleep. A strange dream settled into your mind, one of you making animatronics alongside Mr. Afton, working with him. The idea of this satisfied you deeply. Thinking of this you hugged your pillow, before letting the thought sooth you to sleep. You would be visiting Freddy's tomorrow, along with the kiddos, to finish your final sketch for the animatronic.

The next morning you were all ready to go. You made sure to collect the money the parent's had given the kids for tokens once the kids arrived, to prevent the kids losing their money and not being able to play any games. You even bought Bo a gluten free cupcake, because you knew you'd be getting the other kids cake later on, and you didn't want him to miss out. The moment you arrived you made sure all the kids had tokens and full stomachs then dashed towards the animatronics, notepad in hand.

This time around was more of a revision rather than adding more features to the animatronic design, you did enough of that last time. Just as you were finishing your final touches in pen you felt an unfamiliar presence, like something was watching you, peering over your shoulder. You broke into a cold swear, but before you had the chance to find the source of the feeling, it spoke.

"Hello dear. Might I ask what you're doing?" The voice cut the atmosphere sharp and piercing yet smooth. Your heart stopped. This was a voice you knew all too well from hours of watching its owner. Paralyzed you couldn't speak a word. 

 "Is everything alright?" You realized he'd given you at least forty seconds to talk in which you had stayed silent. This time you couldn't stay quiet, he must be growing impatient with you. You scrambled to answer him, still not daring to turn around and face him. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you," you blurted out nervously. 

He was now right next to you, looking at your notes. "Why so nervous, you're not stealing anything are you?" He asked jokingly. You gasped, not picking up on his obvious sarcasm, "No! Never. I would never do anything like that I-I swear. I love and respect your work Mr. Afton." This pleased him, beyond what you could comprehend. "It seems as though I needn't introduce myself. You're familiar with me already," he said through a grin. You feel a sudden desperation to please him more. "I-I am a really big fan, you're my idol. I was just making a design inspired by your work. I promise I won't steal any of your work. I'm actually trying to be a roboticist just like you," you said, proud of yourself for keeping composure. 

Little did you know what a big mistake you had made. Mr. Afton had never had an admirer before. Not like this. It was always Henry being praised for everything, constantly. William's work was always overshadowed by Henry, who had made the infamous bear. Now that he knew he had a fan, he'd do anything to keep them. Anything to ensure that you stayed his fan, anything to ensure that you'd stay his. Sadly, for you, you didn't know what a jealous man your precious Mr. Afton could be.

"How sweet," he smiled. "You'll have to forgive me, as I'm not as familiar with you as you are to me. What's your name my dear?" His question paired with the name he called you sent butterflies through your stomach. "My name is [Name] [Last Name], " you answered enthusiastically. He nodded. "Might I be able to see some of your work, [Name]?" He asked politely. You anxiously handed him the notepad. Sweat beaded on your forehead. You never could've imagined yourself in this situation, you were so nervous. You knew Mr. Afton had a strict quality control process, what if your silly design didn't pass it?

By the time he finished look at it you had already imagined a hundred worst-case scenarios of how he might respond, but rather he looked up from the paper and gave what you thought was a genuine smile. "This is wonderful! I'm even tempted to claim it as my own," he laughed. "Do you have any plans of making a full-scale model of this?" He asked, serious this time.

 Embarrassed you looked down at your feet, your face had to be red. "I-I don't have enough money to actually make it," you sighed awkwardly. There was silence for a few moments. "Ah, I see. Well, you could always use some of our spare parts, which we have a lot of, but only if you really are taking this project seriously," he replied. You nodded. "Yes Mr. Afton! I do. Anything would help, thank you so much," you beamed. He grinned, how cute you looked when your eyes lit up with excitement, all because of him.

"When do you think you'd be able to visit?" He asked. You blushed; did he want to see you again? "I'm able to visit on Sundays, or any weekday after 5:00pm," you gushed. A grin spread across his face, "I'm available anytime during Freddy's dayshift hours. I'll look forward to seeing you doll. And don't be scared to ask for help if you need it," he added. Before patting you on the shoulder and walking away continuing business as usual.

You gasped in disbelief as to what had happened. He had liked your work. He had talked to you. He was going to see you again; you were going to see him again. You felt sick, but in a good way. Sick from excitement. That night when you were home you hugged you pillow again thinking of him, he had smelled really good, like expensive cologne. His voice was so calming, he had a deep and rich accent. Those names he had called you, they were so sweet. Soon you couldn't stop yourself from thinking about him. You were absolutely infatuated.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

A/N : Second Chapter! The next chapter might be more from William's point of view, I don't know yet xD. Thank you guys for 50 reads on this story already :O I don't know if this chapter was well paced, I may fix it up later?!

Word count: 1260