1. Their lives✨

It was a sunny morning, a girl was sleeping, with her face totally into her pillow, as if there's no tomorrow. Her mother was cleaning her room up, so was running here and there, and was continuosly speaking.

Sonia: GET UP!! YOU LAZY LAD!!

*no response*

Sonia: AVNEET!

*no response*

Sonia: Are you getting up, or should I call your dad?

*no response*

Sonia: Aman! Please come here, your darling isn't waking up! I have been trying since so long. Her vacations are over, she has to go back to school, and this lazy lad isn't even moving. 

Aman came into the room.

Aman: What happened, why are you shouting so much early morning!

Sonia glares at him.

Aman: (fake coughs, swollows) Princess, get up!

Jai comes.

Jai: Mom, dad... ye aise nahi uthegi... wait.

Jai pulls her blanket and then put cold hands on her arms and face.

Avneet: JAIII!! I WILL KILL YOU!

Jai: Huh😎 (and he simply leaves)

Avneet: Ughhhh🥺

She freshens up, has her breakfast in a hurry, and goes to school.

----Other side----

A guy is up, already ready. He is doing so normal excersises, to freshen his mind. His mom calls him, and he goes out. 

Boy: Haan maa?

Vibha: Beta, jaldi breakfast karle... you have to leave also, right?

Boy: Ji maa!

Just then Abhishek and Vaishnavi come.

Vibha smiles and serves him food, they both eat together and then he leaves for school. On the way...

----Other side---

A girl was still sleeping, and her room was a mess like anything, coke bottles somewhere, somewhere pizza boxes, her tee's were somewhere, her shoes, her earphones, laptop, mobile, chargers everything was so messy it was totally spread all over. Her mom entered in her room, and trod on the chips laying below. She shouted.

Jm: JANNATT!! GET UP!!

*no response*

Jm: JANNAT!!!!  

*no response*

Jm: Phone kahan hai iss ladki ka!

Jannat: Aapne kuch bola kya? 

Jm: (glares at her) Uthja.

Jannat: Haan maa.

She also gets up, and gets ready. And goes to the dining table.

Jm: Tu girti nahi hai kya apne kamre mein! Mai toh ek kadam rakhu andar toh aisa giru ki kya batau!

Jannat: Ab toh iski aadat si hai, pushpa.

Jm glares at her.

Jm: Bahut pitegi tu! Bigad gyi hai kitni!

Jannat: 😂🥺

Later, they all get ready and leave, Her dad for his office, she and Ayaan for their schools.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW? WHAT WILL BE THEIR FIRST MEET? WILL JANNEET BE INSPERABLES SOON?

Happy Reading!✨