5. The Prefect Conundrum- II

Next day, it was the first round. 

Avneet's side.

Avneet enters the room.

Avu: Good Morning Ma'am!

Teacher: Good Morning Avneet, please take a seat.

Avu: Thank You ma'am!

Teacher asks her a few question, even though it was her first time, she answers all of them very confidently. Teacher was impressed. 

She goes to other teacher for other post and impresses her too. 

Siddharth's Side.

Same as Avneet, enters and sits. 

Teacher: So Siddharth why should we choose you?

Sid: Ma'am, I guess I am having the passion within me to do something for the school, I am not a person who gets deviated from his/her goal easily. I have the required leadership qualities and speaking skills in me.

Teacher: Okay... what is different in you from others?

Sid: My values make me different ma'am.

Teacher: Good Job Siddharth. Thank You!

Sid: Thank You so much ma'am!!

He leaves.

Jannat's Side.

She wasn't able to answer first question properly as she was really nervous. But then she got Avneet's face in front of her which said, mujhe apni chhoti behen samajh ke kar le yaarr...

And she rocked it. She could answer all the questions perfectly!

The first round was done.

Evening:

Sonia: Avneett!! Avneett!!!

Avneet: Yes mamma?

Sonia: I got a mail! You got selected for next round!!

Avneet: WHAT?? YESSHH! I DID IT!!

Sonia: yes baby!!

same happens with all....

Skipping to last round. 

It was the day. Final round. Either they would get selected, or disqualified. They had to go to the principal. Avneet was called, Siddharth was called, but Jannat wasn't. She was a little disheartned, but she coped up somehow. 

They gave their interviews and next day, a teacher came to SidJann's class.

Teacher: Jannat, *random names* Shreya, Rohan, and Siddharth, please come outside.

In Avneet class also same happens. 

These childrens are given a slip. 

They read it.

Sid's slip:

Dear Student!

Many Many Congratulations. 

This is to inform you, that you are selected as the VICE HEAD BOY of the school! You will be taking oath with the other members on XX-YY-ZZZZ. 

Regards.

Avneet's slip: 

Dear Student!

Many Many Congratulations.

This is to inform you, that you are selected as the INSTUTIONAL SOCIAL RESPONSIBILTY of the school! You will be taking oath with the other members on XX-YY-ZZZZ.

Regards

Jannat's slip:

Dear Student!

Many Many Congratulations.

This is to inform you, that you are selected as the PERFORMING ARTS HEAD of the school! You will be taking oath with the other members on XX-YY-ZZZZ.

Regards.

They all were really happy.

 It was one of the best days for all of them...

EOC.

So guys, are you liking my story?

Haha, I am getting freakin' flashbacks writing this. It's actually my story😉

Anyways... Keep loving! Thankyouuuu

Sana✨