7. I so hate him!

She decided to go to him and confront him. She went to him, and tapped his shoulder. He turned back, to find someone to find a short girl looking at him with rage in her eyes, looking cute, because she was like so short and was coming till his chest maybe? Still she had the guts to show her rage to the fuckin' head boy! He couldn't remember where he had seen her, but still he knew he saw her somewhere. 

Sid: What?

Avneet: Aap headboy ho na? 

Sid: Haan, VICE head boy... kyu?

Avneet: Fyi, aapne mujhe abhi tak koi duty nahi di hai!

Sid: Toh?

Avneet: Toh yaar, mujhe bhi duty milni chahiye, even I am a counsel member duh!

Sid: *sighs*

Avneet: Itna attitude oh gosh! 

Sid: Madam, attitude aapme hai mujhmein nahi! Itni piddi si hoke tum aise kr rhi ho jaise kahi ki Daadi Amma lag rhi ho!

Avneet: You know what! Just shut up! Tumse baat krne ka koi faayda nahi hai! Mai itna politely bolne aayi thi "AAPSE" ki mujhe duty dedo, but see, tum yeh aap waap ke laayak nahi ho! Aur *dramatically gasps while seeing the duty list* yeh Rohan ko duty kyu di hai tumne? Are you serious? He is not even a counsel member!? 

She was like ranting by now and they had quiet much proximity because of her continuosly coming close while speaking. He bent down to her level, and huskily whispered in her ears.

Sid: Shh, kitna bolti ho tum! Hai nahi toh ban jaayega, ms. 

Avneet felt butterflies and butterflies. She couldn't speak and her breath hitched. Just then, Jannat came there.

Jaan: Avi!

they both came out of their laland and looked towards her.

Avneet: Coming, Jaan!

Sid: Oh hey Jannat! 

Jaan: Hi, Siddharth!

Sid: I hope you have got your duty? *emphasising on DUTY trying to tease her*

Jaan: Yes Siddharth, and it's even convinient for me as it is on the ground floor. Thank You so much!

Sid: Mention not! 

Jaan smiles and drags Avi with her, while Avi was fuming in anger.

Avneet: Yeh kya tha?

Jaan: Kya?

Avneet: Tujhe duty mili hai?

Jaan: Haan, kyun?

Avneet: Uss gadhe se insaan ne mujhe duty nahi di, ughh!!!

Jaan: Oof, koi ni na, tu chill kr, ham Ashnoor (vice head girl) se baat krlenge!

Avneet: Fine!

Night

Avneets POV:

I don't know, actually I do, but I cannot infer these freaking feelings of mine! I know I have this certain attraction towards him, but why?? I hate him, I do hate him! But then why does this stupid heart of mine goes mad whenever I see him or am close to him? I seriously need to do something with these feelings of mine! But! Studies are my main priority rn! No love shove right now!! Ughh

POV ENDS

Siddharth's POV

That girl... I don't remember her name ugh! But she's cute, though full of attitude haan, but she is... Idk what is happening to this stupid heart of mine! BUT siddharth! This is not the time for love and all, concentrate on your studies and make your parents proud, that's all you have to do for now! Stay away from these feelingss!

POV ENDS

Okay soo!!!!

Sidneet catching feelings?? OR 
Is it just a mere attraction!!???

So! Do you guys like the storyy???? 

Please do comment and vote!!! Also shoutouts would be highly appreciated!!!

THANK YOU!!

Your Author

Sana!🤗