6. I did it!!

Everyone was so happy. But for Jannat, it became a humourous situation.

She went home happily, with the slip.

Jaan: Mammaaaa!!!!

JM: Bhonkiye beta?

Jaan: Mammaa yaarrr... accha sunooo... maii council member ban gyiiii!! Mamaaa wowwww!!

JM: Hain?

Jaan: Haan! Khushi ho rhi hai na?

JM: Pagal hai kya? Slip check kr, tu nahi hogi, koi aur hoga...

Jaan: Jannat Zubair Rehmaani likha hai saaf saaf!

JM: Koi aur hoga bhai, galti se likh diya. Tu apne aap ko toh sambhal ni skti school kya khaak sambhaalegi!

Jaan; Mammi thoda sa compliment krdiya kro yaarr!

JM: Accha theek... I am really happy if it's really for you...

It was a dream come true for all of them

Some days passed

All the selected students had their oath ceremony and they all took their oaths

Now it was the day for the duty distrbution and as per the rules, for the students of 9th and 10th, vice head boy and girl had to distribute the duties while for 11-12th it was head boy and head girl. 

It was the duty of Siddharth and Ashnoor(head girl) to distribute the duties. Siddharth gave duties to everybody, for example, to Jannat, he gave the duty that she has to maintain discipline on the staircase near 3rd floor duirng dispersal and lunch. Here Avneet was eagerly waiting to get a duty. She was dying to Sid to come and give her a duty. She kept standing but he didn't come...

EOC

Yes! I am alive!!

Sorry to be late was stuck with preboards so badly!

Hope y'all like it!!

Your Author

Sana🌼