2. Janneet Meet after Vacations

Avneet and Jannat were there to drop their brothers... they both are in same class, as a matter of fact, they share same age, and same bday. They both are best friends. So, Janneet know each other. They are common friends.

Avneet: Bye Jai! Do not argue with the teacher, and do not irritate her, take care of yourself, and if you need me, you can come to my class anytime, it's upstairs. Okay?

Jai: Yes di, you go now!

Same happens with Janyaan. (Jannat+Ayaan)

They both meet at the door of the class. 

Avneet: Hey Jannat!

Jannat: Hiooo Avneet!

Avneet: Long time, right?

Jannat: Yeah! This vacation got us like anything!

Avneet: Hmm...

Jannat: So... let's walk to your class, mine is nearby only...

Avneet: Sure!

They both started walking to her class.

Avneet: So Jannat... tell me something about yourself...

Jannat: I... Um.. What do I say!🤣 (this is so me, Idk what to say when someone asks me about me)

Avneet: Hahaha, You are such a stupid Jannat! Who can believe that you are in 10th!

Jannat: Is it? (smirk)

Avneet: Yesh!! Lol🤣

Jannat started tickling her. She felt so comfortable around her. She got sister vibes from her. She kinda zoned out while tickling her. Avneet also stopped laughing as she stopped tickling. She saw her zoned out.

Avneet: Jannat! Jannat!! JANNAT ZUBAIR!!! JANNATTTT!!

Jannat: Kya hai? Chilla kyun rhi hai bc? (What's it! Fuck! Why are you shouting)

Avneet: Hawww! Gaali😯 Sharm nahi aati! We are in school! (Haww! Swearing in the school!?)

Jannat: How does that even matter! Chill out na Avni!

Avneet: What? Are you serious...? Bruhh!

Jannat: Chal chodh all this... tell me about yourself! (Oh, leave all this!... tell me something bout yourself)

Avneet: Umm, okay so I am Avneet Kaur... And I am 14.... And I live with my family, which has my brother, my mom and dad. I love my baby bro the most.

Jannat: Okay, so I am Jannat... I am 15 and I live again like you, with my family, my brother, mom and dad. I had a sister, who..... anyways... (tears up) I loved her the most.

Avneet: Where is she now? I don't see her in the school?

Jannat nodded in a no. Avneet startled.

Avneet: Oh! I am so sorry! I..

Jannat: No Problem. 

Avneet sensed she isn't comfortable to talk about her sister so she decided to change the topic. 

Avneet: Okay Jaanu, we are here, to your class, while talking, my class was left behind... I will meet you in the lunch. Alright? 

Jannat: Hmm... 

They were standing on her class's door. Jannat went inside and Avneet turned to leave, when she bumped in with a wall, with hazel eyes. She closed her eyes in sudden action waiting for the floor to touch her..

A few seconds later, she opened her eyes. Someone was holding her waist, saving her from falling. They had an eyelock for a second, but immediately parted. 

Avneet: I am sorry, bhaiya...

Guy: It's okay!

And they both went to their classes. 

Many of you may have guessed who is the guy, but I won't officially reveal today.

Ever happened that the guy you once called bhaiya, is now your crush...?🌝

Anyways, this is it for this chapter! Bubyeee!💓