Predator vs Prey

Note:

Fukuoka City has five wards. From West to East they are: Nishi-ku, Sawara-ku, Jonan-ku, Minami-ku, Chuo-ku, Hakata-ku, Higashi-ku. Here is a link for more information on them (including a map).
https://realestate-fukuoka.yes-fudousan.com/fukuoka-where-to-live/

Wind howls throughout Fukuoka's atmosphere. Its cries are lost in the crowd on the ground. Yet, at high altitudes it rips through eardrums. That is, unless they are blocked by a pair of black headphones. They hold down proud, golden feathers on the person's head. Golden eyes pierce through the thick, black goggles into every darkened city corner. The wearer glides through the air with ease. One flap of a pair of mighty broad wings lifts the person higher. The black, skin-tight leather outfit easily repels the constant chill.

Crrzzkk...crrzzkk.

Two delicate, black talons lift to the headphones. Their cutting-edge tips grip a small knob as if they were fingers. Slowly the knob is turned a few degrees until it clicks.

"Hello? Hello?" a voice calls. The person swings down the microphone to their mouth.

"Aleta speaking."

Her deep voice resonates through the oxygen-depleted atmosphere.

"Phew! We managed to get a hold of you! Officer ___ here. Are you busy?"

"No. I'm patrolling right now."

"Ah I see. How many cases so far? "

Aleta feels an extra pull from Earth's gravity. She flaps her monstrous wings a few times.

"Two suicide victims, three rape victims, and four domestic violence victims."

"Oh my that's a lot! "

"Officer, it's only 2200. Two hours since I started. By 900 those numbers will have doubled if it's a good night. And that's just the northern Jonan. For scenarios I've caught."

"Why do you keep chasing those types of cases? "

Aleta restrains herself from groaning.

"Nobody else wants to and/or cares. You're wimping out at the station. Besides, I have my own personal reasons."

"Ah right. I'll pretend I didn't hear that insult. "

"You mean the truth? Yes, you will. As always."

"So you're not going to Higashi?"

"Tsukuyomi told me he will handle Higashi and Hakata tonight. I'm watching Sawara, Nishi, and Jonan tonight. Why?"

"Er, well, there's no immediate danger. But we don't think we should let it rest, either."

Aleta carefully pinches the end of her nose.

"Of course. I'm guessing Tsukuyomi's talons are full right now?"

"Y-yes, that's right. There's a case we just received but the police here at the station don't feel qualified to take it! And they have a lot of paperwork to catch up on "

Aleta narrows her eyes.

"You're much too vague. And what about the rest of your troops?"

"They're either handling other crimes in Minami or Chuo or off duty. "

"Very well. Describe the situation."

"Basically, a girl called and told us she was being attacked by a group of thugs. "