; - prologue

"There she is!" A boy with black, long hair down grinned at the lilac haired girl whom they've crossed paths with in school at this hour. Earlier, they caught her entering the girl's bathroom to wash off the paint from her fingers and hands; quietly tailing her before standing by the corner and waiting for her to come out and talk to her.

The said girl's eyebrows irked, making a 'tch' sound while slightly gritting her teeth. "What are you three doing here?" She asks, not even in the slightest, happy to see them in front of her. "Is he asking you three to bring me to him? If so, then I don't-"

"Why can't you just give him a chance?" The same boy asks her, slowly walking up to stand in front of her. Given his tall stature and how he stood before her with his whopping six feet height, he practically towered over her. But the girl didn't showed any signs of fear or cowardice. Maybe that was what their president liked about her?

"Shin chan's really crazy over you. Really, really crazy!" A white haired boy said to her, a lollipop stick sticking out and resting on the corner of his lips while lazily grinning at her. His shoulder and the side of his forearm resting against the wall while his arms were crossed in front of his chest.

"Just go on one date with him and then he'll probably shut up." Another boy with a larger build and tanned skin suggested, shrugging his shoulders afterwards.

"Yeah! Go on one, just one date! And then we'll take care of him." The boy with long, black hair urged her, spoke to her again. The said girl lets out a sigh, not really understanding why their certain friend won't give up on her after twenty rejections.

"Why should I?" She asks the three of them. "I'm probably not the only girl he's like that towards to! I'm positive that if I reject him again-" she wasn't able to finish her sentence as the four of them heard a voice on the other side from where they stood.

With that being said, on the left side was a one way glass that lets the four of them see who and what the other person is doing, and lo and behold, it was none other than the girl's admirer, smiling at the glass to himself.

"Airi" The boy with black hair smiled and waved his right hand before dropping his hand down to his side.

"Ms Mitsuya" He said again, smiling while waving his left hand next. However, he shook his head and dropped to his side again. "That won't do. I sound so much like our teachers and it's so formal." He complained to himself, looking down on the ground, tapping on his feet while his hands rest on top of his hips. He lifted his head up again and tried one more time.

"Oh, Airi!" He pretends to greet the girl with a big smile on his face. Chuckling uneasily while repeating her name under his breath. While he dissatisfied by the way his practicing wasn't going just how he envisioned it on his mind, he slams his hand on the window, intently looking back on the reflection of his eyes.

"Airi" He mentioned her name again for the nth time.

Back to the four of them, two of the boys were snickering while taking pictures and videos of their president on their phones, the vice president laughing while his hands were on top of his stomach. A girl named Airi Mitsuya stared at him with pursed lips, slowly blinking her eyes before casting a quick glance at the three other guys she's with and back to him.

Maybe, just maybe, she'd give him a chance.