an: work is summoning me again so by next week monday, i'll be having a different publishing time.

italicized means flashback

🗀 Rejection: 7

When the weekend rolled over, Airi wanted nothing more but to stay inside the comfort of her bed and blanket. But that would be impossible as she needed to get up and start the day already. As last night, Roa and Seiko both received tickets to a museum exhibit. The details weren't quite specified over the phone but the two proposed that they meet somewhere the following day. And because of that, the older girl decided to bring both Takashi and Luna with her.

"Where are we going, older sister?" Takashi asks, though he was curious as he didn't know where they are going, he nevertheless helped Airi bring all the essentials that Luna needed.

"Were going to a museum, Taka." She responded, smiling at him with her eyes closed. "But first, were going to meet my friends to get the tickets there. That okay with you?" She asks. The ten year old nodding his head in response.

"I'll tell mom that were going out." She spoke, gently laying down Luna inside the stroller. "And we can go get lunch outside too." She smiles, taking hold of the handles of the stroller as they exit their home.

"Your little sister is so cute, Airi chan!"

"She's got blonde hair but you and Takashi both have lilac!"

Airi shrugged, taking Roa's drink in her hand and then taking a sip. "It's the genes." She responded simply before placing the cup down. "Okay, tell me about the details of the museum now." She quickly demanded.

"No need to be in a rush!" Seiko happily chimes in while patting the top of Takashi's head. "Your date isn't even here yet! If he's not here yet, then we won't tell you about it!"

Blinking her eyes twice, Airi looked at the two of them dumbfound. "Date?" She asks. "I thought it would just be me and Taka?" She asks again. "And don't tell me you guys invited-"

"Present!"

That voice. Airi definitely knew to who belonged that voice. Sighing, she turned around and was met with Shinichiro standing right behind her.

"Hi Airi chan!" He greeted her happily, "This is our first time meeting outside of school, right?" He chuckles softly while rubbing the back of his head. "I'm really quite nervous you see...hey, where are you going?"

Airi got up from her seat while her hands held the handle bars of Luna's stroller. "I think the three of us will just go back home. I don't need to go the museum-"

"Sit down!" Roa demanded, leaning over the table to push Airi's shoulder down, making the lilac haired girl sit back down on her seat. "Just listen to us first, will you?"

"It wouldn't be that bad!" Seiko pipes, stuffing her mouth with fries. "Besides, are you really going to turn down our gift to you, Airi? And can you go back home when you brought your siblings with you?"

Airi sighed through her nose, giving up as she nodded her head. "Okay. Get on with it."

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

With her arms crossed over her chest, Airi looked away while Shinichiro introduced himself to her two younger siblings.

"You're the guy from the hospital!" Takashi commented, his eyes widening a little.

"Yep. That's me!" Shinichiro confirms, squatting down in front of him. "I'm a schoolmate of Airi's. And you must be Takashi, right?"

Takashi nodded his head in response, to which Shinichiro turned his attention to the sleeping baby inside the stroller.