二十六

cw: suggestive themes

As Airi and Shinichiro left the house at mid afternoon, they both estimated that they would arrive back in Tokyo at seven in the morning the following day. Much to their surprise at around evening time, the skies opened and rain began to arrive and pour down onto with pitter patter sounds, the skies pitch black and clouds hovering above their heads. Greater than 8mm per hour, the two teenagers who were on the road from the beginning, sought refuge under the bus stop, preventing themselves to get drenched any further from the fat drops of rain.

"We can't stay here forever, Shin." Airi says, crossing her arms in attempt to stop herself from shivering due to the cold. "We have to go and find shelter for the night. We can just leave the following the city in the following morning instead."

Shinichiro shook his head, he too is obviously wet from the rain, wet white shirt sticking onto his skin. "I can't do that. I made a promise that I'd get you home tonight." He replies, sighing as the rain continued to fall. "Dammit. Why did it have to rain now." He curses to himself, hands resting on top of his hips.

"I'm sure my mom and your grandfather will understand." Airi reasons. "Neither the two of us expected that a rain as heavy as this would happen. Being late for a few hours wouldn't hurt them." She adds, her skin chickening from the cold wind whooshing pass them by.

And she is right. He didn't have a jacket with him now to put on her and so Shinichiro needed to think of a place that they could stay for the night or until the rain finally stops and its safe for them to come out. Turning his head both left and right, he looked around at the buildings until he caught sight of a good one.

"I know a place we can go to." He says, offering Airi his hand. "Come on. I can't afford you getting sick again."

"Are you sure this is it?"

"Yup. No doubt about it."

Stopping and parking in front of a hotel that had purple and blue lights lit open, the words BANANA & DONUT lit up amidst the rain and fog brought by the current weather condition. Despite so, Airi lets it pass her by and enters the hotel without so much of a question.

"Shin" Airi begins to say as the two of them stepped inside the elevator after acquiring a room in the front desk, lifting and taking them up to their designated floor area. "I have doubts that this is a normal kind of hotel."

"Normal kind of hotel?" Shinichiro repeats. "Seems like a normal one to me."

As the elevator dings, the steel doors opening for them as they reach the sixth floor, they made their exit before going towards the direction of where room 609 is located. Even numbers of the left and odd numbers on the right.

"We can just order room service while were here." Shinichiro says, pressing the key card onto the door, taking a hold of the knob and then opening the door. "For now let's just...rest."

As soon as Shinichiro opens the door, the lights inside thee room flickered open and lo and behold, the sight an octopus chair in front of a wall sized mirror came into view, behind it was a black cross with ankle and wrist straps and a board filled with whips, hand cuffs, ropes, blindfold, leash, gag ball and other fun items.

Shinichiro raises his hands up above his head as they entered. "I didn't even know this hotel would be a love hotel." He responded, closing the door behind them.

As Airi places her backpack and carefully wrapped canvases in one corner, a gasp escapes Airi's lips as soon as she notices what is in front of her.

"Why...is the toilet...placed in the open..." She says, blinking her eyes as they stayed on the toilet that sat firmly on one corner of the room. Her face turning red as she averts her eyes away from it.

"Oh, Airi chan, look! They even have a karaoke entertainment!" Shinichiro beams, holding onto a gray colored vibrator for her to see, thinking it was a microphone. "Ah! I'm so sorry it's not for karaoke!" He immediately apologizes after realizing what it is, putting it back where it was placed earlier.

"They have so many special amenities." Airi comments, going over to the table in the middle of the room where they are placed before blushing furiously. "I see..." she mutters. And as Shinichiro goes over to where Airi is, he too couldn't but blush at the sight of the items on the tray.

Various sizes and flavored condoms, eye mask, a complimentary pink vibrator if any of them wished to take it home, lubricant, fleshlight, perfume, mint flavored breath strips and stacks of women's magazines were neatly arranged on top of the tray.

"I...I uh...I'll just take a shower first..." Airi mutters, biting her lower lip. As Shinichiro flops himself onto the couch, Airi immediately goes over to the bathroom, thinking it would be safe. But oh boy it sure isn't. Because as soon as she enters the bathroom, she could still be seen on the other side as it is only built with a see through glass.

"Don't watch me while I shower okay?!" She barks at Shinichiro.

"Yes I won't, ma'am!" Shinichiro responded, saluting at her.

"It's actually good that they have spare clothes here." Airi mentions, opening a cabinet which has neatly folded spare clothing. But the spare clothing came in the form of matching lingeries for women and dark colored tight fitting boxers for men.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

Stripped out of their wet casual clothes, the two of them had resorted to wearing the lingerie and boxers offered inside one of the cabinets of the bathroom. To say the least, Airi had never worn something so intimate yet seductive at the same time. Whereas Shinichiro had to control himself, not wanting to scare and violate his girlfriend in any way. 

"Are you hungry?" Shinichiro asks. Airi shook her head no in response.

"Is there anything you want to do?" He asks again, taking a hold of the remote besides the special amenities tray. "We can watch movies here. I saw earlier that they have a lot of movie collections." He adds, beginning to flip through.

Airi nodded her head, using her long hair to cover her upper body. "We can do that."

As Shinichiro begins to flip through the television, clicking ' movies ', the couple expected to see movies like Kiki's Delivery Service, The Return of Doraemon or The Ring. But what greeted the two of them were movies so titled such as Two Girls One Cup Ramen, A Rainy Night Naughtiness with My Boyfriend, After School Fun and First Time with My Best Friend were the titles that were flashed onto the screen, coming along with it were descriptions of the movie and still images.

Blushing amongst themselves again, Shinichiro exits the movies and turns on the news instead. "Okay maybe not the movies." He tells Airi, putting the remote back on the table.

"You know" Airi begins to say, turning her head to look at Shinichiro. "While we were in the market earlier, I pluck one blue hydrangea out from the bush." She says, standing up and going over to get it inside her backpack.

"I suddenly have an idea that stuck into my head" She announces, showing to him the flower that thankfully didn't get water damage. "I want you to put the stem inside your mouth while I draw you."

Taking a hold of the flower by its stem, Shinichiro did as he is told - putting the stem inside his mouth while watching her sit down in front of him, graphite pencil and sketchbook in hands. Without so much of another word, Airi began to flip through the pages until she reaches a blank one. As pencil lead meets blank paper, wonders and magic ensued.

Though he only did the bare minimum, he couldn't help but admire how pretty she looked when focused on something. How her eyes would avert up and down, how fast her delicate hands became a medium that would move across the paper as her mind is overflowing with ideas, making sure to execute the way she wants it to be perfectly, her back hunched just shows how much she is into her work, her chest heaving up and down and her mouth slightly parted.

It was the small details that made him fall for her. And it was tonight that he fell for her again just like the first time.