🗀 Rejection: 5

Ever since they introduced each other to their mother's, Shinichiro's big crush on Airi became so evident that he became shameless about it in their school. 

For instance, whenever Shinichiro would see Airi walking in a different direction inside their campus, a big smile would immediately paint on his lips.

"Airi!" He'd shout her name, loud enough for her to hear while waving his arms up in the air. He'd even to do this in front of his best friends and be proud of the small progress he was making with her.

"Are you even sure you're making progress?" Takeomi asks

"I don't think I'd call that progress." Benkei says, leaning his back on a red bricked wall behind the school. "What kind of progress are we even talking about here?"

"Oh don't spoil this feeling, boys." Shinichiro says, smiling to himself. "Our mother's already know we exist. Were like half way legal!" He proudly brags to them.

Takeomi only kept his mouth shut while Benkei pretended that things were going smooth and Wakasa looking like he was examining his lollipop.

While Shinichiro was on his phone while walking in the hallway, Roa's and Seiko's heads popped up from an open room's door, looking at this back profile.

"If you always want to spend time with her, start frequenting the Art Club room." Roa begins to say, causing Shinichiro to gasp and jump around to face them.

"You guys scared me!" He tells them.

"Our friend is an artistically busy bee. You'll see her in craft stores too! You can take her there and say it's a date!" Roa finished, giving Shinichiro a big, tight lipped smile.

"If you want to impress her, you should know that she likes yogurt drinks!" Seiko chimes in, giving the male a thumbs up. "She always ties her hair into a braid because it prevents from getting on her face."

"Her favorite color is icy blue!"

"She doesn't like guys who loves wearing caps!"

"Do you know the ice cream shop from here? We go there often! Pretend we didn't tell you and you bumped into us!"

"Bump into who?"

The three of them - Shinichiro, Roa and Seiko suddenly froze and turned their heads to look at Airi who stood on the other side of the hallway, holding onto the painting of the school's campus that she made the other day.

"Who were you three talking about?" She asks, her eyes squinting at them. Immediately, both Roa and Seiko made run out of the room and dashed down the stars whereas Shinichiro could only laugh while rubbing his nape.

"Aha, no one in particular!" He tells her while walking up to her. "Hey, how about we go to the ice cream store near the school? You like ice cream right?"

"No thanks." Airi responded, giving him a small smile. "My mom's telling me to watch my sweets in take. So I guess I'll lessen on the sweets." She said, proceeding to head into the Art Club room.

"How about we go to the crafts store?"

"Some of my materials are brand new and the others still work best. So...I won't be going back there sometime. Maybe."

"How about I get you a yogurt drink?" He offers her, smiling brightly while using his body and arms to prevent her from going up the stairs. Unfortunately, Airi shoved her hand inside her pocket and revealed a small bottle of yogurt drink to him.

"I just bought one from the school store."

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

Though Shinichiro felt crest fallen, the feeling of sitting inside the Art Club room besides Airi felt like a dream come true to him. Whilst sitting besides her, he enjoyed the taste of yogurt drink that he bought from the school store.

Was yogurt drink really this tasty or was it only tasty because his crush likes it?

"Do you like sexy guys or cute guys?" He leaned in to ask her whilst Airi was in the middle of applying oil paint onto her palette. Though it was unspoken, some of the Art Club members took note of how Shinichiro, a delinquent in their school, had now frequented their club room. Some found him happy for keeping up in pursuing Airi whilst others found him funny for doing so. Because of that, there was a saying among their lower class schoolmates.

"A Mitsuya and a Sano? That's an odd combination!"

"I'm more into bad guys." Airi responded to his question, setting down the palette in front of while she closes the paint with it's lid, placing it back inside it's respective box.

As soon as Shinichiro heard her answer, he then proceeded to raise his right leg up on his seat, crushing then throwing the now empty yogurt drink bottle on the ground, causing a small thudding sound as it collided on the floor.

"That's more like a thug than a bad guy." Airi begins to say, taking a hold of her palette on her left hand and the paint brush on the right. "I'm only letting you off the hook because Mr Gold isn't here yet but the Art Club is strictly no food and drink inside. So please pick up your trash." 

"Okay." Was what Shinichiro says, obediently standing up and then heading out of the room as he throws it properly into the trash can.

"I have a question"

"Go home, Sano kun." Airi says, looking at him while holding onto half finished canvas. "Won't your grandfather nor siblings look for you? They probably want to eat dinner with you!"

Shinichiro smiled and waved his hands to her. "This'll take really quick! I just have one question to ask of you." He tells her.

Sighing to herself, Airi nodded her head. "Okay. What's your question?"

"For research purposes, what is your type?"

"I like guy who don't talk and blabber too much. I really enjoy the comforting silence while I'm with him and I'm painting or sketching too. I also don't like pain in the asses or else stress will get onto me. Oh, and I also don't like people who are two faced. It's troublesome to deal with them and I'll only get trust issues as a souvenir." She answered to his question, blinking her eyes twice. 

"I hope I answered your question. I'll just put this in my cubicle before going home!" 

And as Airi turned around on her heels and walked away from him, Shinichiro was then left alone in his thoughts. Likes guys who don't talk and blabber too much? Comforting silence? Not a pain in the ass and a two faced? Putting everything together, Shinichiro came to a conclusion.

"She likes Wakasa?" He asks, more likely to himself, a hand placed under his chin while covering his mouth.