Math class and Phone numbers

!Not my art! I dont know who made it but i will credit them if i find out

1st person Y/N pov:

I walked into 3rd period, quickly finding my seat and sitting down. I usually get to class early, so there are only a couple of people here so far. I start to take out my things and pull my sketchbook out with it. I started to draw whatever came to mind. Apparently I was doing this for a while because, before I knew it, everyone was sitting in there given seats, and the class was already starting.

I put my sketchbook aside and grabbed my work. I started to copy the notes my teacher had put up. While I was writing, someone quickly grabbed my sketchbook and started examining the page I had just drawn.

"Wow, Y/N, this is really good. It seems like you drew a lot of me. Do you have a crush or something?"

Michael Afton.

He always messes with me for no reason. I wouldn't necessarily call it bullying, but it still annoys me. I snatched the object back and closed it immediately.

"Shut up, Michael. It's none of your business, and I don't have a crush on you. That's disgusting."

He put his hand up to his chest and scoffed, acting hurt. He started to laugh, and then our teacher hushed us.

"Boys, stop messing around and do your work. If I have to say it again, you get lunch detention."

We quickly shut our mouths and began to write our notes again. I kept glancing up at him though. I'm not sure why but I just kept doing it. There was something about him that just made me feel, safe? Comfortable? I didn't know.

The class ended 30 minutes later and everyone quickly flooded out of the room. Michael stopped me though and gave me a small peice of paper. He didn't say anything but just walked away instead. I opened the peice of paper and it had a list of numbers written in messy writing. It was his phone number. Under that it had the words "Call me" sprawled on the paper.

-Time skip-

I was at lunch minding my own business. don't have many friends and the ones I do have I just talk to in class. So I was sitting alone at a small table in the corner of the lunch room. I was drawing once again. I found myself drawing Michael and suddenly stopped, blushing. Maybe I will call him when I get home later.

Hey everyone. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. The second one should be up tomorrow! Sorry if this one was short, I'll try to make the other ones longer. I love you all, drink water, eat something, and stay safe <3