Crying and Comforting

Y/N pov:

On Sunday evening, Michael had gone back to his own house. He always seems so reluctant to go back. It's probably just because I'm basically his best friend and he wants to hang out. Or at least, that's what I hope it's about.

I hadn't done the homework I had from after school on Friday because Michael was here, so I was busy hanging out with him. He is really fun to hang out with. Sometimes I feel like he's more important to me than he should be.

There was a vibrating coming from my phone, it was face down on my desk because I didn't want it to distract me, so I flip it over and look at what it was. It was Michael, calling me only 2 hours after he had gotten home.

I answer the phone, laughing at how soon he called me even though he was just here.

"Hey Michael, what's up-"

"Can I come back to your house?"

"Oh is everything okay?"

"Not really, I just need somewhere to go for a few hours. Is that okay?" He replies, sounding urgent.

"Of course. Do you want me to come get you or do you want to just walk here?"

"No my dad won't be happy about my friends coming here right now, I'll be there in 20 minutes."  He hung up immediately after that.

I was pretty concerned. He sounded like he was in trouble. It was probably just my imagination.

A bell rang through the house, I walked down the stairs and saw Michael outside the front door. I opened it to let him inside.

"Hey. Thank you so much for letting me come over randomly. I know I just left but I just really need-"

"Stop apologizing. It's really okay. You can come here whenever you need somewhere to stay or someone to talk to. I promise. Stay here as long as you need." I cut him off with a reply and a smile on my face.

He stopped and looked at me. All of a sudden, he engulfed me in a huge hug and started sobbing. I didn't really understand what was going on but I hugged him back.

We stood there, holding each other for what felt like forever. Honestly I wouldn't even mind if it was forever. But he eventually let go and looked me in the eyes, smiling widely.

"Thank you. Really. Thank you so much." He was still crying when he said this to me. I still didn't know why he even came here in the first place, but I was not complaining. I love having him here. A lot.

"Of course. It's what I'm here for." I said in response.

We started to walk up the stairs, once we were upstairs we walked down the hall into my bedroom.

By this time it was already 9 pm. Michael seemed like he had a really upsetting day once he had gone home. So I laid down on my bed and he laid next to me. The lights were already off so we just laid there looking at each other.

Michael began to drift off and was soon asleep. I made sure of this by calling his name, he didn't answer so that confirmed he was asleep.

I looked at him and smiled. "I love you." I said putting my hand in his hair. Playing with it until I myself had drifted off.

This chapter isn't much longer than the one from yesterday but I think its really cute. It's definitely getting gay :0 I hope you enjoyed, thank you for reading, I love you all, drink water, try to eat something, and stay safe <3