Video games and Sleepovers

❗️NOT MY ART❗️

1st person Y/N pov

I walk through my front door and take my shoes off. I see a note on the counter. It was from my mom so I read it quickly before going upstairs to my room.

"Hey sweetie, I left for a business trip earlier today while you were at school. I should be home in two days. There's food in the fridge and I left 20 dollars for you if you need anything else. Stay safe and have fun.
                  -xoxo Mom"

I picked up the 20 dollar bill and pocketed it. I went upstairs and and into my room. I put down my bag and took my homework out of it. I switched on my phone and went to spotify. Music started to play into my earbuds and I began working on my homework.

I started with my math homework and left the history and spanish for later. Once I was done with math I decided to take a break. I changed out of my uncomfortable jeans and put on some sweatpants. Before I took the jeans off I emptied the pockets. A little note fell out and I realized it was the one with Michael's number on it. Once I had my other pants on I grabbed my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Michael it's Y/N. You gave me your number so I decided to call you."

"Oh hey. What are you doing? I'm pretty bored."

Did he want to come over or something?

"Oh I was just doing homework. I might draw but other than that I'm not doing much."

"You draw so much. Why?"

"I don't know. I guess it's just my way of forgetting things and chilling out."

"Alright. Well if you aren't doing anything do you maybe want to hang out?"

" You've never wanted to hang out with me before though. Why now? What changed?"

"I don't know. I guess I just got bored of being a dick all the time."

"Okay then. We can hang out at my house if you want. My mom isn't home so we don't have to worry about annoying her."

"Okay I'll be over in...an hour? That sound good?"

"Yeah that's fine. See you then."

Then I hung up.
Maybe I should clean up my room a bit before he gets here. I put my homework and textbooks back into my bag. My open sketchbook still lying on the floor, forgotten.

I hear a muffled knock on the front door downstairs. Assuming it's Michael, I get out of bed and walk downstairs to answer it. Sure enough it's him, standing outside the door.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey Michael. Want to go to my room? We can play video games and stuff in there."

"Sure. I'll follow you."

I walk to the foot of the stairs and start to walk up them, Michael following behind. We reach my bedroom door and walk in, sitting on the floor in front of the game console.

Turning it on, I hand Michael a controller but he doesn't grab it. He is preoccupied with something else on the floor next to him.

"Michael what are you looking at- HEY!"

I snatched the sketchbook from his grasp, closing it aggressively. He looks shocked but he begins to speak.

"Sorry I just saw the drawing on that one page and I just wanted to look at the rest. You're really good at that by the way."

"Thanks but I don't like sharing it. Next time at least ask me first."
He looks at me apologetically and grabs the controller that's on the floor in front of him. We begin to play the game and laugh.

Before we know it an hour and a half had already passed. The level we were on ends and he pulls out his cell phone to look at the time.

"Shit I've been here for a while. I should probably get going."

"Oh come on it's already late and there is no way you're walking home in the dark in my creepy ass neighborhood."

"Dude I need to get home. My dad will freak if I don't tell him where I've been."

"Just call him and ask to sleepover. I live like 15 minutes from the school so we can just walk together in the morning."

He thinks about what I said for a couple seconds and then opens his mouth to answer.

"Alright but I cant be late tomorrow. I've been late way too many times and my dad will be pissed if it happens again."

"Awesome. And don't worry, we'll be on time tomorrow. I'm never late, you know that."

He nods and pulls out his phone once more to text his dad. He shows me a text from him saying he can stay for the night but to be home tomorrow after school. I smile and we keep playing the video game waiting for us on the console.

‼️PLEASE READ‼️
just to clear some stuff up because you guys are confused, this fanfic is set in our time, it might not be completely accurate to actual fnaf but thats how i wrote it. just so you all know!

-

That's chapter 2! I hope you're still enjoying it. Chapter 3 should hopefully be up tomorrow. I love you all, thank you for supporting my story, drink water, eat something, and stay safe <3