A/N for recommendations!!

Hi everyone! Hopefully at least some of you read this. First off, writing this fanfic was really fun and I really enjoyed seeing all the nice comments and your support means so much to me. Next, I hope you enjoyed how the fanfic ended up and how it was in general. This is my first fanfic that I've posted. I've written other ones before but never published them. And again thank you all so much for the support.

Anyways onto the fun part. Recommendations and ideas! So I'll tell you guys my boundaries and what the primary fandoms I'm in are so you can base it off of that. Also this will be in order of what I most want to write about to the least.

Fandoms (you can recommend others and I'll think about it but this is the primary ones):

1. FNAF. I can pretty much write any kind of fnaf story. I love fnaf, it's my main fandom

2. Sally face. I absolutely love this game so I'm down to write anything about it.

3. Bungou stray dogs. I really like this anime and I love the whole plot so, again, I can write pretty much any story about it.

4. Life is strange. I'm very invested in the plot and storyline so this would be very fun to write about.

5. Haikyuu. I like the characters so this would be fun.

I'm sure there's more and if someone brings up one I forgot, I'll make sure to let you guys know. Please recommend stories, I love writing and it would be so fun to write your ideas <3

Boundaries:
1. I will not, under any circumstance, write smut. It makes me very uncomfortable so I will not be writing that.

2. The ones I write will either be ships in the fandom of whatever the thing is or it will be male reader/gender neutral. I will not write fem readers as I am not a woman. Also I'm not interested in writing fem readers.