Camping on Mt.Ebbot/The fall

April - Patience

Justin-Bravery

Lia-Integrity

William- Perseverance

Kiara-Kindness

June-Justice

Frisk-Determination

Chara-Determination

(Authors note : Guys half if not more of this chapter was written in my humanities class and the other half in practical stem so I suggest you vote on this please and it to your reading lists)

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS GUYS COME LOOK AT THIS THING!!! 'Please stop screaming Justin- William?! Why are you screaming it's normal when Justin does it but you? This is odd.. AYYYYY has William finally learnt that screaming is the superior form of communication? Justin it really isn't Lia tried to reason with him. No no you get no opinion on the matter Justin exclaimed smiling sweetly. Lia sighed in exasperation knowing there was no way to win this argument. Anyway William, what on Earth has gotten you to pull a Justin and start screaming? This comment meant to offend Justin most likely did nothing more than fuel his ego. He stood taller and smirked broadly, OOOH you're not going to believe it, come on look! William was gesturing over to a patch of bush that was fully covering something that William was referring too, Lia pushed the bush back and saw a giant hole it could swallow a building easily and it was just here, cool? Lia wondered why this was the thing that made William start screaming. Apparently her look of confusion was apparent on her face because Williams expression went from one of excitement to exasperation much quicker than anyone could imagine, he sighed and said do you remember when i was checking for fault lines near this location? Ya know so our parents would allow us here? Wha- Lia tried to ask but Justin cut her off Ughhh, he is talking bout the thing that causes earthquakes.

William stared wide eyed at Justin since when did you get smart? Justin rippled like he had been hit in the face UH- HOW DARE YOU! it's not that hard dude.. I get decent grades Justin mumbled the last part but it was still audible to them all.

William recovered himself rather quickly mh well yes so anyway. THATS WHATS GREAT ABOUT THIS Lia suddenly joined back in I dont exactly follow UGH he means this hole couldnt have come about normally. Justin said inserting himself back in the conversation, oh Lia said

So what do you think the cause would be? Lia asked confusedly, Willam's excitement fell at this, Yeah I have no idea Even Justin's interests were growing which was a hard thing to do. We need to get more information perhaps through a secondary source.. I always thought primary was more reliable Justin asked.Before William could answer Lia butted in Yes it is but no way are we going near that hole we will all fall in and die. Wow, optimist much William asked No no, i'm just a realist William looked around dejectedly.

Lia looked uncomfortable. Sometimes people did react like this when she said the truth, she turned to Justin for help. He met her eyes and sighed and then plastered a giant smile on his face and spoke much louder than needed we could always go ask June for a story about it? Lia suddenly smiled too Oh yeah! June knows all these weird stories about things that definitely dont matter William looked much happier than before While i dont usually approve of myths or legends, I guess it cant hurt to give it a go? HELL YEAH! Justin screamed as a few birds squawked in alarm at the volume. Justin looked sheepish at this ohsorry meant hell yah? William gave him a smile and went to hold his hand and walk down in a train format, whenever they were out with William they had to make a human train to keep safe.

''Ick William said, rubbing his hand down his sweater why is your hand so sweaty? Justin laughed loudly. Lia sighed exasperatedly Its because he is always wearing those 2 stupid boxing gloves, Justin stopped laughing and screamed loudly THEIR MY TOUGH GLOVES!! DONT MOCK THEM!! Lia covered her ears and rolled her eyes and William just kept laughing.