To fight or not to fight that is the question

Slowly all the children began to lift their heads off the bed. June jumped in excitement and stretched; she felt very well rested, the only issues being her remaining bruises near her knees, but those should be okay in a few hours. Kiara on the other hand having been at the bottom of the doggy pile on the bed did not feel as well rested as June but knew not to complain considering it was a miracle they got a bed down here anyway, others like Lia did not care much and instantly got up and began to complain how sweaty Justin. Who simply gasped and put one hand over his heart and said you better watch your mouth. April just giggled if she looked at it rationally she could believe this was a sleepover like they used to have and all of this was simply make believe.

William being the last to get up stretched and went to reach for his glasses and put them on his hair was a mess and he looked the worst any of them had ever seen, William seemed to be rather embarrassed by this, and Lia noticed she decided to not make a comment on Williams looks Justin however had little to no shame and instantly said You look awful dude.

April groaned at Justin's reaction causing Justin to ask What? Then Chara appeared next to them all bringing Frisk with her; they looked to be enjoying themselves, each holding a yellow flower in hand comparing the brightness of them. Then she noticed everyone else was awake and she yelled There is pie on the floor that brother and mom made!

William went to cut it with the knife that had been laid beside it, everyone slowly sitting around it, Chara then said remember guys do not eat it now. Aww why not Justin asked in a grumble. He was a second away from smashing the whole pie into his mouth and choking it down without a second thought. Well- began Chara she stopped to allow William to pull out his notebook and pen as he was clearly eager to write down every word that left Charas mouth, It has something to do with your soul, food in the underground works differently most of the healing items go straight to your soul, healing it!

That is quite remarkable! William exclaimed even though June was examining her piece with great care, April had quietly laid her piece in front of her smiling at it. Justin broke the silence exclaiming ''so you're telling me we cant eat this!? Lia just sighed, it was a tired sad sigh, Chara smiled and giggled and said your very funny brother! June did a double take, William dropped the knife he was holding Frisk and and April and Lias eyes widened to the size of saucers BROTHER?! Justin winced at the loud sound and gave a hesitant smile, June looked stunned but found her voice and when did this happen? Justin just rubbed the back of his neck and could not find any words luckily Chara had the perfect set We were baking pie with Toriel and realised that we both love her like a momma so that makes us siblings!!

Lia looked positively stunned, as she saw Chara go and give Justin a ghostly hug, but William gathered himself and stood up and said Well that settles it then we are all siblings! April's smile went very wide and there were tears threatening to spill.

Everyone knew about April's brother he died of a car crash whilst April and her were crossing the road unlike April he ran into things without much thought of consequences, now looking back on it he must have been a bravery soul, perhaps that's why she made friends with Justin in the first place he reminded her of him.

April however gathered herself and simply breathed out and said slowly i would like that.. Well that's it then! Frisk said, wiping the non existent dust from her dress before she could go on. However a voice rang out through the house Children please come down to the living room i have to tell you something! At this moment William's body went limp and his eyes rolled back, April noticed and ran up to him and shook him william?! except it wasnt Williams voice that answered

✡⚐🕆 🕈✋☹☹ ☟✌✞☜ ❄⚐ ☞✋☝☟❄ ☟☜☼ ❄☟☜☼☜ ✋💧 ☠⚐❄☟✋☠☝ ✡⚐🕆 👍✌☠ 👎⚐📪 ✋❄ ☜✋☹☹ 👌☜ 💧⚐ 💣🕆👍☟ ☜✌💧✋☜☼ ✋☞ ✡⚐🕆 ❄🕆☼☠ ☟☜☼ ❄⚐ 👎🕆💧❄ 🕈✋☹☹✋☠☝☹✡📬📬📬📬📬 and just like it never happened he collapsed into April almost like a puppet that had been cut from strings.