GAH GHOST?!

There was a deafening silence now none of them had realised what danger they were in for their own lives until this very moment, it did not occur to them the dangers of this journey sure they were aware that things would probably be strange and banter would descend into madness, however none of them were prepared to hear that they could die.. It was something unthinkableTo know somewhere else in the multiverse you were gone and only your soul remained? What does that even mean? How could our souls have met but not our physical being? What does he mean by revenge?!

All of these thoughts plagued Frisk racing at record speed while everyone else's faces showed the same levels of shock.

Suddenly Justin yelled That is crazy! His crying had subsided and now all that was left was cold fury, Say even if this universe does exist how are we supposed to get revenge? William said, interrupting him.

Lia looked ready to collapse onto her knees and cry her eyes out but she forced herself to stand she then said Yes how?

Frisk looked alarmed and so did Justin, Justin more so he was about to interrupt and tell Lia and William they were being stupid, when Frisk caught his arm and shook her head, her eyes were trained on William she knew what was going on here, they were just trying to get information out of him and then refuse.

April seemed to pick up on this too she paled figuring it out but she kept her head up and moved in to stand next to Frisk.

Kiara joined in and yelled Yeah! How do we get back at them? Frisk had to hold back laughter on this one Kiara was incapable of hurting anyone she was the sweetest person she knew but getting back into the situation they were in she thought better of it.

Justin seeing all of his friends joining in he added in Yeah-YEAH!

Now Gaster was grinning broadly, well what you have to do here is just find the monsters that killed you.. Periodically pictures started to play.

First the Goat lady

Then a dog with two cyan swords in hand

A skeleton in a blue jacket

A tall fish lady

A robot

And lastly another goat? But this one was male and he was wielding a trident?

Once again silence now Justin was quietly crying again, suddenly William spoke again How? But there was something in his eyes Frisk did not like, something that made her think William had lost sight of the plan and genuinely wantedNo surely he couldnt want that? Could he?

Before Gaster or Flowey could answer a new voice entered the conversation it yelled Stop it! Leave them alone, they could help us! This voice did not sound inhuman? In fact quite the opposite it was small and childish it matched Aprils slightly higher. Everyone seemed to notice it and looked around wildly. Whoever talked had to be their age, right?

William seemed to notice too but unlike everyone else he looked back to face Gaster almost to ask how to get rid of the monsters who hurt his friends, but the voice cried out again Please just concentrate on waking up i can do the rest!

And William yielded revenge wasnt ever the right thing was it?

:)

Slowly in tandem all of the 7 closed their eyes and began to focus on waking up, this had gotten way out of hand people talking to them in their mind, being convinced to kill? This was too much Now we have realised that we are just some alternative versions of us and we are just copies? That means we really do not matter.

These thoughts swirled around the sevens head

Vomit

Blaring lights